Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
She looks like a carbon copy of Nataliya 'Amazonka' Kuznetsova.

Amazonka is real, btw - though it did take a boob job and a looooot of steroids to get herself to this level.

Reactions: robtbo

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
this reminds me of those fun with sliders games, battle of the bulge/apocalypse, where the dev makes these musclebound mutants, that have a baby faces

Reactions: robtbo

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
1. She looks grotesque.
2. Way too much sub surface scattering makes her skin look like wax.
3. Muscles are not supposed to protrude that much.
4. Veins need green overlay in the translucency layer, so they look like veins.
5. Muscular, balanced proportions matter, or else she'll look ugly and enter the uncanny valley.

Before modeling a bodybuilder, read up on bodybuilding. Arnold Schwarzenegger talks about how bodybuilders now a days focus on getting as big as possible, yet it's unattractive. Bodybuilding back in the day was about sculpting aesthetic beauty, there was balance, a respect paid to proper proportions. Take what Arnold says about sculpting muscular beauty VS being as big and ugly as possible, and apply it to your female muscle model. You can have a big, beautiful, muscular amazon, without her looking terrible.

Reactions: cty and robtbo

CSV

Jan 4, 2020
I can't see muscles like that without thinking of the Russian dude injecting petroleum jelly into his arms. I can kinda get the thing for big muscles and muscle growth, but when when it starts looking like she's injecting junk in there rather than actual muscle it really undermines that.

Reactions: robtbo and Evizzy89

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Thanks everyone for the interest... even those who puked in their mouth a little:LOL:
Looking back, I was like... hmm... maybe this ISN'T going to be a universally loved blockbuster... the first girl's face and body are nothing like the Jennifer Lawrence look I was going for! jk, thanks everyone.

1. She looks grotesque.
2. Way too much sub surface scattering makes her skin look like wax.
3. Muscles are not supposed to protrude that much.
4. Veins need green overlay in the translucency layer, so they look like veins.
5. Muscular, balanced proportions matter, or else she'll look ugly and enter the uncanny valley.

Before modeling a bodybuilder, read up on bodybuilding. Arnold Schwarzenegger talks about how bodybuilders now a days focus on getting as big as possible, yet it's unattractive. Bodybuilding back in the day was about sculpting aesthetic beauty, there was balance, a respect paid to proper proportions. Take what Arnold says about sculpting muscular beauty VS being as big and ugly as possible, and apply it to your female muscle model. You can have a big, beautiful, muscular amazon, without her looking terrible.
I get it. Sadly... as someone who appreciates the body type you're advocating for as well... we're both in the minority, with a lot of people thinking that any sort of sculpted musculature on a woman's physique looks grotesque. I chose the hulking frame and oiled-up skin gloss intentionally. It's appealing to a small but ardent demographic which is WAY under-fanserviced and other than the reward of just doing shit like this, I want to do this shit for people who are like-minded. Ridiculous female proportions will continue to be used amid more realistic types as I continue on.

Why do I need to play four guys all look the same?
I'm a Femdom fan and(like when I play Bo Wei's Heelfall) I really like a female physically dominating multiple male players. I didn't like that in Heelfall all the cutscenes showed the same individuals, despite having a squad composed of very different-looking members. It really took away from the game's immersion but I get that it's a ton more work to produce cutscene art and program in the multiple conditions needed to correctly display all the art for all the playable characters at the correct time. What I'm doing is a compromise.

I loved it hahaha it has everything I love in a game, sexy muscular girls hahaha and on top of that it shows that there is potential. What is the creator page? He have a patreon?
Thanks bunches! No Patreon and no plans on making one ATM. Just doing this for fun. If you're interested, my old website: hosted by DianatheValkyrie is still operational. I haven't updated it since 2012 and don't get revenue on it because I don't update and promote it to the threshold where I would get profits based on the hosting agreement. If you want to check it out, DO NOT USE THE PAYPAL OPTION! I made that available for some people who were having trouble with the standard signup. I haven't checked that PayPal or the Contact E-Mail in years.

Once again, thanks everyone and I hope those who enjoyed some of what I've done so far will stick around!

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Thanks everyone for the interest... even those who puked in their mouth a little:LOL:
Looking back, I was like... hmm... maybe this ISN'T going to be a universally loved blockbuster... the first girl's face and body are nothing like the Jennifer Lawrence look I was going for! jk, thanks everyone.

I get it. Sadly... as someone who appreciates the body type you're advocating for as well... we're both in the minority, with a lot of people thinking that any sort of sculpted musculature on a woman's physique looks grotesque. I chose the hulking frame and oiled-up skin gloss intentionally. It's appealing to a small but ardent demographic which is WAY under-fanserviced and other than the reward of just doing shit like this, I want to do this shit for people who are like-minded. Ridiculous female proportions will continue to be used amid more realistic types as I continue on.

I'm a Femdom fan and(like when I play Bo Wei's Heelfall) I really like a female physically dominating multiple male players. I didn't like that in Heelfall all the cutscenes showed the same individuals, despite having a squad composed of very different-looking members. It really took away from the game's immersion but I get that it's a ton more work to produce cutscene art and program in the multiple conditions needed to correctly display all the art for all the playable characters at the correct time. What I'm doing is a compromise.

Thanks bunches! No Patreon and no plans on making one ATM. Just doing this for fun. If you're interested, my old website: hosted by DianatheValkyrie is still operational. I haven't updated it since 2012 and don't get revenue on it because I don't update and promote it to the threshold where I would get profits based on the hosting agreement. If you want to check it out, DO NOT USE THE PAYPAL OPTION! I made that available for some people who were having trouble with the standard signup. I haven't checked that PayPal or the Contact E-Mail in years.

Once again, thanks everyone and I hope those who enjoyed some of what I've done so far will stick around!
Good but you should have an updated page, a deviantart, something to follow the updates of your game, see which characters will appear, give suggestions, ideas, etc. For example the girl could do a most muscular pose as a sexy move or squats on her enemies haha

Or in this forum will you be giving the news of what is coming and everything?