PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I feel stuck? Does it suppose to just end with us never getting the actual key, or something else? I've redone the fight six times now and I'm honestly just confused after running around and clicking things.

Reactions: JackelSam

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Thanks again for the responses, especially the positive ones! To the others: I do realize that this is a niche genre, but you'd be surprised at how many people have a kink for being marooned.

I feel stuck? Does it suppose to just end with us never getting the actual key, or something else? I've redone the fight six times now and I'm honestly just confused after running around and clicking things.
I should mention... this update is not a complete scene, what it does other than provide plot devices is to give the player abilities and a chance to practice some of the mechanics in preparation for a potential Game Over fight coming up on the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, feedback and constructive criticism is encouraged. I'm a noob at this so...

• Red Heart
Reactions: GeeZussScryst

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Excellent update. I'm glad this wasn't a one-and-done project, and I'm looking forward to more.

There's something about women in armor, even if it's obviously fantasy-sexy armor, that's just amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadshot1984

Kealing

Jul 20, 2017
can we wait for court? or only fight with guard? ( i have aesphyxias key but i dont know where or when use it)

Last edited:

GeeZussScryst

Sep 1, 2022
As always, feedback and constructive criticism is encouraged. I'm a noob at this so...
[/QUOTE]
No sweat bro just keep doing what you love and you will grow steadily with time. plus this is a good exp nonetheless

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks again for the responses, especially the positive ones! To the others: I do realize that this is a niche genre, but you'd be surprised at how many people have a kink for being marooned.

I should mention... this update is not a complete scene, what it does other than provide plot devices is to give the player abilities and a chance to practice some of the mechanics in preparation for a potential Game Over fight coming up on the scene.

So after we set off the triggers and get the scene which teaches us the ability to struggle, the update reaches its end?

nantalaus

Jun 15, 2023
Great game and animations. Although the quicktime events were a little tedious. When can we hope for new updates?

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Great game and animations. Although the quicktime events were a little tedious. When can we hope for new updates?
Not sure at all, I've even had my message to Robtbo go unanswered from last month asking.:cry:

Last edited:

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Not sure at all, I've even has my message to Robtbo go unanswered from last month asking.:cry:
Yeah, sorry. I'm pretty sure I need to abandon this project. After surgery and returning to work full-time I found this is not the type of thing I can come back to and easily pick up where I left off. I didn't think the world would be as big as I made it, the linear stotytelling and revelation requires too much focus and I'm not happy with some of the limitations I gave myself because of the inefficient coding I did early on.
I'd still like to create something fun, but it has to be a much more concise world where I'm not necessarily restricted to advancing through a narrative to add content.

nantalaus

Jun 15, 2023
Yeah, sorry. I'm pretty sure I need to abandon this project. After surgery and returning to work full-time I found this is not the type of thing I can come back to and easily pick up where I left off. I didn't think the world would be as big as I made it, the linear stotytelling and revelation requires too much focus and I'm not happy with some of the limitations I gave myself because of the inefficient coding I did early on.
I'd still like to create something fun, but it has to be a much more concise world where I'm not necessarily restricted to advancing through a narrative to add content.
Ah thats a shame, hope you recovered well from your surgery. Your world looked interesting and could have been a stage for some nice content. Also your artwork was pretty nice, good luck with your next endeavor!