1st stone at 1st Town Bandit (Mine)
2nd stone at finding a dog at 2nd Town
3rd stone at 2nd Town bandit
4th stone at 3rd Town bandit
5th stone at Apartment Port Town
6th stone at Pirate Port Town
7th stone at Demon final area
You can check yourself again
This, this is what I need! Thank you so much!!!
The problem is, how to get the sixth stone? I can't seem to find a way to the Pirate Port Town....

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
This, this is what I need! Thank you so much!!!
The problem is, how to get the sixth stone? I can't seem to find a way to the Pirate Port Town....
In the west of the port town, there is a captain, ask him to go to defeat the pirate, then wait for a day and go back for him.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
In the west of the port town, there is a captain, ask him to go to defeat the pirate, then wait for a day and go back for him.
I cannot, everyone there are just so afraid of the pirates, I've slept for days too... Should I clear that cave of rats?

Hippogriff

Jun 10, 2019
Can't even access the game. Go-File doesn't load anything and Mega says there is no valid link here.

Edit: I got it to download from a phone after several tries. Should really get that fixed.

Edit in Dec 2021: Game does not launch, says there is no RPGVX even though I've already installed it. Guess I'm deleting it.

Last edited:

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
Can't even access the game. Go-File doesn't load anything and Mega says there is no valid link here.

Edit: I got it to download from a phone after several tries. Should really get that fixed.

Edit in Dec 2021: Game does not launch, says there is no RPGVX even though I've already installed it. Guess I'm deleting it.
late reply but figure this might help others
the game is old and wants RPGmaker vx RTP NOT rpgmaker vx ace rtp which is for newer games

Reactions: AlexB98
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes