fantasma007

Dec 5, 2019
Some can help me, I only find 5 fragments on continente after defeat the pirates, so i need of the sixth fragment to advance, where i find?

Reactions: frasse

TonyAlvarez

Jan 8, 2018
Maybe this thread is possibly dead already, but if anyone reads this: do actually exists a full translated version of the 1.13 realease of this game? I mean, I only found the ver. 1.1, but the newest one is only partialy (the first town) translated with bugs in the faces and dialogs when you arrive at the non-translated part. If anybody knows something about it I would appreciate you to tell me. Beforehand, thank you!

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Maybe this thread is possibly dead already, but if anyone reads this: do actually exists a full translated version of the 1.13 realease of this game? I mean, I only found the ver. 1.1, but the newest one is only partialy (the first town) translated with bugs in the faces and dialogs when you arrive at the non-translated part. If anybody knows something about it I would appreciate you to tell me. Beforehand, thank you!

As far as i know theres no 1.13.
Even dlsite says 1.1 . So no idea where did u find said 1.13 version of the game.

wodthehunter

Mar 26, 2020
Well, fuck. Dead thread. Im also looking for the sixth fragment. Ill update if I find it for future lost gamers.

wodthehunter

Mar 26, 2020
Well, fuck. Dead thread. Im also looking for the sixth fragment. Ill update if I find it for future lost gamers.

*Edit. I may have found it, kinda drunk so editing as I go trough. I went due south of the big city a long ass ways, and there is an unfinished quest involving a woman kidnapping ring. Talk the the guy upstairs in the pub, and the creepy cloaked guy west of town will let you by. I havent finished the quest yet, but am quite sure that is where it is. Its the Desert city Shiloh if you can get a return book.

Last edited:

wodthehunter

Mar 26, 2020
Wont let me edit above, but confirmed you can skip the Shiloh stone. There is another magic user with the fire spell, when you beat him the captured girl gives you a goddess stone. Not sure if there are other skippable objectives, but thats a major oversight by the devs.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
For those who finished the game, may I ask you to list where the hell are those STONES AAAAAAAAAAA...
Sorry about that, but I am quite lost... Thank you.

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
Ahhh I've taken the stone there, one that's given by the room owner... What to do after that, is what I need to know
1st stone at 1st Town Bandit (Mine)
2nd stone at finding a dog at 2nd Town
3rd stone at 2nd Town bandit
4th stone at 3rd Town bandit
5th stone at Apartment Port Town
6th stone at Pirate Port Town
7th stone at Demon final area
You can check yourself again

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes