4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Well for the most part he did mention that it basically just him working this game so I am not surprise he has not updated all that much last I heard he was getting a little burnt out and went to do some basic art not related to the game as a break as hes making all the art dont know if hes also doing any of the programing
The art? Yes
but the programming, he's got help

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
Well, that's unfortunate. Is he even still working on the game tho? Accoring to his patreon, he seems to be sidetracking a lot.
Check his discord he is pretty active on it

He is alone on the game and usually ask other people advices on his work

He also is making H commission at the same time
and as others mentionned he won't release anything else until the final product which apparently is now supposed to be by end of 2023 Q1 2024

Reactions: Jimthesim

nirkonitro

Aug 31, 2021
it says it would adding belly slapping feature on the further progress,it would be sad tasted if the game don't have like crossbreeding feature XD

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
When ever I go to the Sister and talking about the Blessing Remnants, and after she gets blessed by Lavia the game screen ends up remaining black. So is there a way to deal with that, or something by chance?

Vandalbear

Mar 10, 2020
little help? im in the desert cave, cant get to the fast travel checkpoint, I can see where I need to get to on the game screen but there doesnt seem to be a way there? is there a mechanic im missing like a shovel or skill?

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
little help? im in the desert cave, cant get to the fast travel checkpoint, I can see where I need to get to on the game screen but there doesnt seem to be a way there? is there a mechanic im missing like a shovel or skill?

to the right of where your screen shot is, theres a wood bridge you can walk under with two or three latters climb up one and fallow the cave wall on the right down and around to the left and youll see the rest of the way to go.

Reactions: Vandalbear

Raihan1301

Nov 6, 2020
I just saw it on discord if someone just modified the game and make "Ran" become playable and..... If it's possible i hope that guy would kindly share the file here:v

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
I just saw it on discord if someone just modified the game and make "Ran" become playable and..... If it's possible i hope that guy would kindly share the file here:v
That person is probably lying since the devs didn't include any of the CGs of Ran in the game
You may potentially play her but nothing will happen CG wise

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
I was wondering how long it would take for a mod. now I hope someone will make one with monsters getting to get the girls pregnant

Raihan1301

Nov 6, 2020
That person is probably lying since the devs didn't include any of the CGs of Ran in the game
You may potentially play her but nothing will happen CG wise
I think he found it accidentally since Ran's CG is indeed "Pregnant" yet the progress show "0%" so it wasn't totally playable though
But still, I'm waiting for the full Version eagerly

Reactions: Jimthesim

Baits

Apr 8, 2023
to the right of where your screen shot is, theres a wood bridge you can walk under with two or three latters climb up one and fallow the cave wall on the right down and around to the left and youll see the rest of the way to go.
Man, could you explain again, I couldn't understand, I've been in this cave for hours and I can't find this passage, I'm almost giving up playing this game, I know it's an alpha but not having any tips is discouraging, Thank you for your patience and understanding

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Man, could you explain again, I couldn't understand, I've been in this cave for hours and I can't find this passage, I'm almost giving up playing this game, I know it's an alpha but not having any tips is discouraging, Thank you for your patience and understanding
You get nothing different completing that dungeon or not anyway

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes