4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Got an uncaught syntax error for an unexpected end of json input, any way to fix this or does the game just not run on joiplay?

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
I played this once months ago and i only got to see normal pregnancy. Does the game also have multiples?

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
Cheap trick for multiple is :

- Go to brothel -> sex
- go to the inn
- save
- sleep check desired amount
- reload repeat

just save scum it lol

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Bro, did Dearonnus just abandon this game or something? It arguably has the most beautiful pregnancy bellies I've ever seen in a game and generally a fun preggo mechanic (tho I wish it would progress much slower). Man, life's tough as a pregnancy enjoyer for real.

Reactions: Jimthesim

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Bro, did Dearonnus just abandon this game or something? It arguably has the most beautiful pregnancy bellies I've ever seen in a game and generally a fun preggo mechanic (tho I wish it would progress much slower). Man, life's tough as a pregnancy enjoyer for real.
AIUI, after this version (which he called a "demo" even though it has more content than some complete games) he only intends to release the final version once it's ready, rather than - as with most devs - releasing a lot of incremental versions along the way. As he seems to be a perfectionist, this final version could be some way away.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
AIUI, after this version (which he called a "demo" even though it has more content than some complete games) he only intends to release the final version once it's ready, rather than - as with most devs - releasing a lot of incremental versions along the way. As he seems to be a perfectionist, this final version could be some way away.
Curious to see where the plot will go.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well, that's unfortunate. Is he even still working on the game tho? Accoring to his patreon, he seems to be sidetracking a lot.

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
I've looked at some posts and the dev has been making art for the game, he has brothel art he has made which was missing in the demo. He is going a little slow but the art is really amazing so I think its worth waiting a bit.
Good. Having a job done "right" is worth the wait in my opinion in matters like this.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Well, that's unfortunate. Is he even still working on the game tho? Accoring to his patreon, he seems to be sidetracking a lot.
Well for the most part he did mention that it basically just him working this game so I am not surprise he has not updated all that much last I heard he was getting a little burnt out and went to do some basic art not related to the game as a break as hes making all the art dont know if hes also doing any of the programing

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes