Marie's Adventure! A new project by popular artist Dearonnus

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Wdym "extrct the file again"?

Edit: Did everything on the phone this time. No joy. Still a .Json error...

Last edited:

Foxy00

Oct 14, 2021
Extract the file again i think?
I'm using Joiplay and it run smoothly
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
it's not directed at me, but I'm also having this problem, maybe it's the version, I use joiplay from the playstore AND ZArchiver to extract

Raihan1301

Nov 6, 2020
[/QUOTE]
it's not directed at me, but I'm also having this problem, maybe it's the version, I use joiplay from the playstore AND ZArchiver to extract
[/QUOTE]
I use Joiplay 1.11.006-patreon without the RPG maker plugin
You could find it at here :

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
New update :

(9/Feb/2023)

- Fixed black screen during nun event.

FrostMaster18

Sep 9, 2021
When I get to the orc in the cave, he jumps, shows a flash and the screen kind of goes black as if the credits of a movie were playing, does anyone know how to fix this?

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Looks like they didn't continue the project, eh?
As far as I know (Which, admittedly isn't a whole lot) Mr. Dearonnus still intends to work on the game more and is even posting scene snippets on Patron every now and then but progress is slow because hes balancing it between that and his normal art stuff. Even in the update about his new workflow with this added on if I remember right he said he'd only be working at a pace of like, one new scene a month or something, so not really abandoned just glacial.

• Angry
Reactions: Toro97

Yemungus

Sep 25, 2023
Does anybody know how to or where is the - key in the virtual keyboard? I'm playing on mobile and I want to increase a stat but I can't since the button that i need to press doesn't appear

Last edited: