• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Marie's Adventure! A new project by popular artist Dearonnus

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
1671655311354.png
Title:Marie's Adventure!
Release Date: TBA. First Alpha Version released 1/25/23.
Developer: Dearonnus
Engine: RPGMaker MV
Tags: Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Prostitution, Large Breasts, etc, ect...

A game in active development from popular artist Dearonnus famous for his high quality pregnancy fetish art.
There's no real way to get news on this project that I at least think is good and people should know about, and inspired by that post about the new Oneone1 game, The Eclipse Witch, and after someone on the artist page asked about it, and writing a lengthy post there, I thought I'd take that much more initiative and make a full thread about it.
Characters:
Very little has been released aside from the 3 main characters and one side character
1671659614548.png
Marie (Mage Character)
The Main Character of the game! A fledgling adventurer from a small village, she has recived a blessing that makes her exceptionally fertile. She also like to wear a cowprint bikini, just because.
Elucia (Knight Character)
Marie's first party member, not much is known about her or the other party member at this time but more information may be revealed once the Alpha is released!
Ran (Kemonomimi Thief)
Marie's last party member (that we know of), she will not be playable in the current Alpha build but will make appearances.
1671657793753.png
The Goddess Lavia
Marie's new patron Goddess. Probably the goddess of fertility looking like that and giving Marie some kinda hyperfertility blessing.

Any more information should be listed in the following Spoiler about the game's development but I will say ahead of time there's a Prostitution system for those interested and multiple pregnancy up to a maximum of 9 at a time for all you belly lovers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Playable Alpha out Now here on this
Password is: marieadv
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
Hi,

News from devs updated few hours ago, they seem to prepare for the release of the alpha soon check their patreon

Reactions: RaichiHua69

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Hi,

News from devs updated few hours ago, they seem to prepare for the release of the alpha soon check their patreon
Thank you very much! I missed it, but was about to post a much smaller update from a week or two ago (Small showing title card a theme music) but this is much more exciting!
Not gonna get too excited but maybe the full demo within the week?

Reactions: RaichiHua69

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
Hello,

Here is the game :

(pass : marieadv)

I also included the hotfix from today

(26/Jan/23)

- Fixed where Elucia giving birth to triplets, there is an error missing img 10_2_4.png
- Fixed the problem where the client timer stop picking out at exact 14 times.

First time i upload there so tell me if anything goes wrong with the link/pass

susu_357

Aug 21, 2018
Hello,

Here is the game :

(26/Jan/23)

- Fixed where Elucia giving birth to triplets, there is an error missing img 10_2_4.png

GOAT Thank you!

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Hello,

Here is the game :

(26/Jan/23)

Most gracious my man! I'll update the main post to include your download link with the password if that's alright
Once again thank you very much for not only for the DL but also for including the update which could have been overlooked. Very many props!

Reactions: Wan wan
Dec 4, 2020
so can anyone help me here, i saved and i was at by a goblin and now my file wont open, can anyone help or am i starting over?

here the file

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Hmm... I did say that weirdly. Remember all nighters are bad for the brain!
Anyway, Big thanks to Mr. Broogg_ for the crack and applying the first hotfix as well as Mr. The_Legend28 for the newest hotfix. As time goes and more come out I'll link all provided Hotfixes from the Main Post (as soon as I can figure out the propper formatting)

PKR505

May 21, 2019
I found a bug where you can get unlimited item from mayor wife, mula village and also i can't move at the end of game only can open to title

Last edited: