RPGM Abandoned Marie 2 My Best Friend "Tomorrow" [First release] [DDfunlol]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hello.
Even if the game has not been updated for a few months, the game is not abandoned.
Take care of yourself.
Hmmm... That was 1 year ago. I guess the tag is correct now, yes?

tibob

Nov 9, 2019
ok i have to say i realy enjoy DD works ...the only issue i got is it seem many related and incomplete game. some says test , demo etc and some other on hold .... im a bit confused since some are old dated .can someone care to explain whats up with his games ? are they all abandoned but the tag dont say it due to the dev still active ? i downloaded all his game .. played 2 of them so far .. the new year was awsome and the other one was simply a small tease ... great pics and all and i realy hope to see more in the future.... thanks for the insight anyone.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
ok i have to say i realy enjoy DD works ...the only issue i got is it seem many related and incomplete game. some says test , demo etc and some other on hold .... im a bit confused since some are old dated .can someone care to explain whats up with his games ? are they all abandoned but the tag dont say it due to the dev still active ? i downloaded all his game .. played 2 of them so far .. the new year was awsome and the other one was simply a small tease ... great pics and all and i realy hope to see more in the future.... thanks for the insight anyone.

Don't read the rumors on F95, I'm the only one to say or not if the game is abandoned!
People talk but don't know anything!
I gave news about the game on my Patreon page last week!
Take care of yourself !

Reactions: patrickB
Jan 2, 2022
Infos,Marie 2
Jul 13 at 8:21pm

Hello.
The game Marie 2 is progressing well.

I'm currently working on animations and add some renders.
I'm happy to volunteer to help perfect the wording of the dialogues. I'm a native English speaker in the USA and I also speak Russian, German and Spanish. So translation, or simple proofreading/suggested edits are easy for me to help with. I normally understand what the text means, even if poorly translated by Google. LOL. :p :cool:

Reactions: ddfunlol

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
How can i make a save in this game? Right click does nothing and i can see no other way to save.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
How can i make a save in this game? Right click does nothing and i can see no other way to save.
Dude, this is RPGM not Renpy !

You can only save in game when you are walking around town like a very small 'pixeled character' :ROFLMAO: , or anyway, not when pictures are showing or a scene is playing.

If you press ESC, you'll get a kind of menu, scroll down to 'save' and choose a save slot, that should do the trick.
From start (when at main menu) you will also be able to laod a saved slot.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just one criticism in case the dev reads these - please please please in any future rpgm releases do away with the forced pauses. Nothing kills my like for a game faster than when you're forced to sit through non-animation (static) screens. It makes navigation extremely cumbersome, like running through thick water.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
All of a sudden, the text boxes stoppped appearing, and I don't know how to get hthem back. As a result, I can't continue the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote