Others Completed Maomao Discovery Team [v1.5] [Serurebu]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
It should autosave when you exit, there's no manual save.
I just restart the game and it goes back to start, so it didn't save :s

Ok, tried again a new game and now it safe it self when I shut it down, sad for the hours but ok. Hope id doesn't do it again

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just restart the game and it goes back to start, so it didn't save :s
Make sure the folders not write protected maybe, as long as it doesn't crash it should save. I just started the game up after months of not playing and she was waiting at the door after exploring.

Reactions: GEORGEM

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Make sure the folders not write protected maybe, as long as it doesn't crash it should save. I just started the game up after months of not playing and she was waiting at the door after exploring.
I think my error is when I start the game I chosed the wrong folder so it didn't take any save

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well I tried to restart my computer to test and it reseted the game again so I think I'll just stop. Sad
You don't have to restart that might actually crash it, just go to file...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anoyingly it autosaved over my actual save.

D

Deleted member 2694590

Some of the links are down and the game does not play for others. Whats the deal with the Anon FIles version being a bit bigger then the other nopy version? Has anyone ran multiple virus scans on the games? If only some of these japanese devs would revisit and updated some of these games. .Sucks when finding a good game is that a lot of japanese games are incomplete, censored, bad translations and do not fully function.

Nevermind, it shows the same size as the other download when you get the download dialog box.

Does the steam version need a steam launcher to play?

Theres other catgirl stuff like This Neko Miko VN https://f95zone.to/threads/nekomiko-final-qureate.24689/

https://f95zone.to/threads/nekohiroimasita-catbellunion.17706/

1599770761601.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Boxtel

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I clicked on the Maomao exe but nothing happened am i missing something?
Double clicking the exe should start the game. Didn't know much about cracking (still don't really) when I posted this so it starting up without triggering Steam made me think it would work fine. It if doesn't you could try this...

Maomao Discovery Team 1.5 -

Swapped the steam_api out for a cracked one. And just in case, if the game doesn't start...
Edit - Fixed the dead link. Also a sequel is being worked on, unfortunately it's (also) been removed from Steam already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ethanboy

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Android version?
There's no Android version, this feels like one of those Windows only engines. And isn't one supported by JoiPlay.

Despite the early nuking by Steam work on the new game...
Edit - And it's out, but not in English unfortunately. Maomao ends up getting sucked into a different dimension so has to fight various lolis to get back. Not sure about the mix of art styles though.

Last edited:
Reactions: sakuzuda

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Yeah just remembered this game and looked around for the sequel and found it on FFF. Someone should upload here too. The game is fun it's basically like the first one but the dungeons are a first person exploration with turn based battles that occur every so often. CGs are uncensored too.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes