Others Completed Maomao Discovery Team [v1.5] [Serurebu]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
OK, I've played this a while now, it's a bit slow / grindy. I recommend people play on auto battle and fast forward.

There isn't a whole lot of strategy needed
* Avoid boss mobs (flashy circles). They're too tough and just waste time, IMO.
* If you get good skills, make sure to put them in the deck or they do nothing.
* Spend your XP and coins on upgrading everything every half an hour or so.

Feb 21, 2018
It is a shame this was removed from steam. you got to love the "even though its fictional if its about sex it hurts people" argument....but that same logic doesn't apply to violence for some reason..

Reactions: Hurmur and sonhot

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
It is a shame this was removed from steam. you got to love the "even though its fictional if its about sex it hurts people" argument....but that same logic doesn't apply to violence for some reason..
It's obviously because the cat girl looks like a kid.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
loli + catgirl + uncensored this will be a faptastic weekend ;)

Yes i hate this double moral, they are just pixels and people rant over "pixels having sex" but then you see kids playing games like manhunt, call of duty or GTA and they murder "thousands of pixel people" and thats ok for all the world.

Last edited:

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Censored: No +1
Language: English, >Japanese, Chinese +1
tags + 1.
soooo Japanese game with no censorship, which has select-able English, and todays standard of model citizens tags? im in.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Hmmm says uncensored but are only certain scenes uncensored? Looks like any scene with a dick in it in the previews is censored, but the ones without dicks are uncensored?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
shame the menues are not in english... makes it hard to play
never mind there was a language setting in the top bar.

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
at first the game didnt start then i found an unknown prog running, i kill it and the game starts
after 1 min of trying to figure the game out it made my pc crash

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
okay, i finished the game. first of all, the girls isn't a loli just because she has small tits. really guys, ya gotta start this dumb conversation every god damn time a game comes out? jeez...

about the game itself: gameplay sucks to be honest. you have a lot of different weapon choise yet can't use 'em, 'cause ya gotta find 'em first. your very own weapons can only be upgraded by finding the same weapon which rarely happens at all. you can increase ya weapons special ability (if you were able to upgrade the weapon itself) by using money and can upgrade ya stats by using exp. exp is also used to get personal abilities while money can be further used to upgrade personal orbs which are nothing more than a stats increase IN PERCENTAGE (e.g. helath increase by 10% and so on).

in my playthrough i simply used gloves and sticked with it. gloves are the only real weapons where you can dodge attacks while having a good hit count. however it's also fucking weak. battles can take forever... therefore i strongly recommend to use very fast speed and autobattle. gloves can also gain a special health ability which is reaaaaaally useful. in combination with healing band you are almost unkillable. only those bats are dangerous.
i tested out the hammer a short time. god damn it that weapon is awful. you can't hit shit with it. the succubus is the only one with a "game over" erotic scene. after beating the succubus you can fight on in a level with ridiculously overpowered enemies. fucking grind.

some tips:
if ya are new in the game, don't attack those enemies with red circles. just go on 'til ya fight the boss of the dungeon. after that, ya can train a bit more and try to beat those enemies with red circles. if ya succeed you will get good amounts of exp and a rare item. those items can be often really useful! the training dungeon will always increase the lust bar after defeating an enemy. pretty useful if ya wanna fight against a dungeon boss and need some more hp (not that it matters too much when you are using my gloves tactcis, since healing won't heal those hitpoints you gained from lust). but you will also gain passive combat skills that increase stuff like +attack in attack row 3 and so on. pretty confusing, pretty useless to explain it anway. let's just say, you become stronger in battle
magic rings suck. they only work when you do a critical hit. both ya shortsword and ya gloves don't do ANY critical hits whatsoever. h and letting ya castgirl explore freely is a waste of time. i let her run around for half an hour and only got 300 exp. dunno however if you get something nice for letting her complete a level. but i assume it's not a nice erotic scene or something.

at least those erotic cgs are quite nice to look at ^^.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adirtymexican666

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
You reprobates dare to defy a decree from Our Lord Gaben....

"Hello Cyber Police, I'd like to report a crime"

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes