GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
is it possible to add all the pictures in the main thread, having hard time if I should play it or not since there's only 1 picture on the main post atm :p
thanks

Reactions: beertech

trekkk

May 12, 2018
How do I get to the Emily route? Seen pretty much everything I suppose, except for that... pretty nice game!

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
How do I get to the Emily route? Seen pretty much everything I suppose, except for that... pretty nice game!
It depends on your behavior in the very first battle. If you act aggressively, then Сatrish will like it. To please Emily, you must protect her and buff Сatrish during the battles.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - - - - -
I did not test mac or russian. but for the win/linux all links are dead except for workupload.
workupload is shit btw. it is downloading at 0.2 mb/s
Updated :Sep 9
Latest final version:
MEGA
also dead link

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I did not test mac or russian. but for the win/linux all links are dead except for workupload.

also dead link
Go back to the first post and click on the 'Report' button on the lower left of the post. Explain the links being dead and a mod should come around and re-upload them for you!

Reactions: mrttao

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016

also dead link
You can always download it at our Patreons page for free