GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Yes, you can )))
You must select the dialog lines she like, get the lesbian scene and than go to jerk off.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
You must select the dialog lines she like, get the lesbian scene and than go to jerk off.
I'm unable to get fairy scene for "ordinary guy" despite used every possible dialogue option after met that fairy (I was on lesbian route and used your hint for jerk off ofk). But I get it on first try for "geek guy".

So it's either content only for "geek" background or it's also depend on some specific choices for previous chapters. In both cases you could mention it :p

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I'm unable to get fairy scene for "ordinary guy" despite used every possible dialogue option after met that fairy (I was on lesbian route and used your hint for jerk off ofk). But I get it on first try for "geek guy".

So it's either content only for "geek" background or it's also depend on some specific choices for previous chapters. In both cases you could mention it :p
Ooops. My fail. This route for geek character only. I mean it is impossible to average guy to have sex with the fairy, ist'it? ))))

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I mean it is impossible to average guy to have sex with the fairy, ist'it? ))))
Why not? He isn't have crush for fairy or something alike - it's fairy "was in the mood" and do all job herself. And technically geek guy too don't have sex with the fairy... at least now :)

I'm suggest you to make some notes in future releases that background choice will affect events availability. I can be a moron who think that background choice is same as name choice and only affect narrative a bit... But I can't be only one moron among your players :p

D

Deleted member 7072

only for "geek" background
Ahah! I was able to get it now, thanks! I never noticed any significant difference between geek/average in previous versions so didn't bother making a save on that choice

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Ahah! I was able to get it now, thanks! I never noticed any significant difference between geek/average in previous versions so didn't bother making a save on that choice
Well, they have a totally different endings.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I'm think I must leave it here:

You may have noticed that the "Manuscript: Another Way" has not been updated for a couple of months. Perhaps there is the fact that we have overgrown it. Our new game is times complex in a graphic, design, effects and code. To display the Manuscript at the same level, we need to rework it almost completely. According to a rough estimate, it will take about 3 or 4 months.
So we decided that we do not return to the Manuscript, at least until we have finished the "My Strange Sister". So please consider the current version of the Manuscript (0.5.5x) as a final. Now it's free to everyone. Perhaps, after we finish MSS we will make a new RPG game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm think I must leave it here:

You may have noticed that the "Manuscript: Another Way" has not been updated for a couple of months. Perhaps there is the fact that we have overgrown it. Our new game is times complex in a graphic, design, effects and code. To display the Manuscript at the same level, we need to rework it almost completely. According to a rough estimate, it will take about 3 or 4 months.
So we decided that we do not return to the Manuscript, at least until we have finished the "My Strange Sister". So please consider the current version of the Manuscript (0.5.5x) as a final. Now it's free to everyone. Perhaps, after we finish MSS we will make a new RPG game.
Ok. Changed Status to complete, deleted version in Header. Added Complete status to game list and OP.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As it is said, it is most an 'on hold' than complete it is not ?
(Finishing my strange sister then maybe redo content + update to manuscript. Not the same.

:pensive:

Also, latest version is 0.5.53,

Last edited:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
As it is said, it is most an 'on hold' than complete it is not ?
(Finishing my strange sister then maybe redo content + update to manuscript. Not the same.
At the moment we don't plan to return to the Manuscript. The time for remastering it is comparable to the time of making a new game. So we will make a new game.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, should have made a cross check as to in/con.firm you are the dev of the game, my bad I guess.

Not a bad call, altrough the story settings for Manuscript is quite uncommon, and so, provided for quite a new perspective.

To be seen in any case, did not check yet my strange sister, but given setting, the amount of family related games atm..

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Ok, should have made a cross check as to in/con.firm you are the dev of the game, my bad I guess.

Not a bad call, altrough the story settings for Manuscript is quite uncommon, and so, provided for quite a new perspective.

To be seen in any case, did not check yet my strange sister, but given setting, the amount of family related games atm..
MSS is quite uncommon too. Its not just a "family related games". As for the Manuscript, it was unsuccessful from a commercial point of view. I quess people were not ready to pay for an uncommon setting.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm, without more data, its forward to say, still, as enough communication been made about the game ?
As it is, not sure how I found about it, still, would have been trough here or another of the adult specialized forums/websites. Otherwise, not sure it would have been that easy.

This said, yes, peoples are more commonly sensible with things they know and can link with easily, not a surprise is it ?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hm, without more data, its forward to say, still, as enough communication been made about the game ?
As it is, not sure how I found about it, still, would have been trough here or another of the adult specialized forums/websites. Otherwise, not sure it would have been that easy.

This said, yes, peoples are more commonly sensible with things they know and can link with easily, not a surprise is it ?
English is not my native language, so I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. You can see this thread at Albedo (russian 18+ development forum) There they discussed the game in the process of development. It's in Russian, of course.

Last edited:

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
How to you get the cat girl scenes? I'm guessing you choose the fighting options?

Jul 22, 2017
Final final build, I guess. Version 1.0.

What's new in this version?

- Added two new battles. Painted arenas and monsters for it. As before, battle results affect the relationship with the girls.

- The English version has been proofreaded. Fixed a lot of text errors.

- Bug fixes.

- Gameplay and ending's conditions rebalance.