• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
And another thing, I have the scissors but it won't let me use it in the garden, nothing shiny or icon or anything comes out.
y otra cosa tengo las tijeras pero no me deja usarla en el jardin no sale nada brillante ni icono ni nada

Last edited:
Reactions: d3vil85

jcfinley1

Jan 5, 2019
It says on Diccord that his hard drive with all of Bastard Girl's material is broken. Therefore, he can not continue this game and concentrated on a new one. To be honest, I hardly believe in this version, since any programmer (if he is not the last sucker and loser) always makes a copy of all important data. But, as they say, we have what we have.
This game is also a 32-bit program

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
console comands ? cheats ?
You can try installing the Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]
that you can use with the RPGM (when supported by that CheatMenu) to be able to edit variables like money, items, energy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or to be able to save it regularly anywhere on the map (without having to go to the mc's room to save the game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you don't lose the progress if the game crashes due to some error.

Reactions: juliusnestor

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
fresh install and I just literally opened the game.. wtf?
I had that happen to me, when i installed the english patch, which is not needed, since you are able to pick english when you start a new game.

after i deleted the game, unpacked it again, started the game without that patch, it worked fine.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
I had that happen to me, when i installed the english patch, which is not needed, since you are able to pick english when you start a new game.

after i deleted the game, unpacked it again, started the game without that patch, it worked fine.
yep.. fixed it yesterday, but i realized that this game was a lot worse than BGR so i deleted it.. lol

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
yep.. fixed it yesterday, but i realized that this game was a lot worse than BGR so i deleted it.. lol
not sure what BGR is, but i take you're word on it, after a while i stopped playing, it's not to bad of a game, have too keep a eye on it, might get better after a few updates.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Makes the game difficult: 1. BIG CASTLE. 2. There are no hints for passing. :cautious:......PS......Game developers should take into account that many fans and admirers of your games do not speak a particular language.The popular language is "English". The online translator is incorrect. :confused: :(and even now he makes mistakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentaijose

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Makes the game difficult: 1. BIG CASTLE. 2. There are no hints for passing. :cautious:......PS......Game developers should take into account that many fans and admirers of your games do not speak a particular language.The popular language is "English". The online translator is incorrect. :confused: :(and even now he makes mistakes.
you now understand what it feels like when a game is in English and the person playing it does not master English

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
not sure what BGR is, but i take you're word on it, after a while i stopped playing, it's not to bad of a game, have too keep a eye on it, might get better after a few updates.
"Bastard Girls R" it's dev's 2nd game which was a remake of his 1st game.. it was Renpy and had potential, but riddled with bugs and he abandoned it.

Reactions: hentaijose

hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
Man, this guy should have stuck to the visual novel style of his first game. Everything started becoming worse whenever he tried to make his games into RPGs.

I really like his 3D models, but the terrible game design lacking basic QoL features, along with the bad writing, very slow updates and constant abandoning concepts and reworking them just makes this creator very inconsistent and unreliable.

I've been following this guy since Bastard Girls, hoping he'd find his stride, but alas, it's been years. I should just ignore this dude. But them models tho. lol

If anyone knows of games that uses similar or the same 3D models, let me know.

Devesator

Oct 31, 2018
The game crashes during the quest "Spy on Emma in the garden at night". But otherwise a very good game, the developers should keep at it.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes