MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
i just want to say
more ntr more bbc,like bad end ro other options
There's some slightly ntr-ish and bbc content in quests of Riley and Stella, and also there's a whole training route for the third slave (Valentina) based on bbc and pimping. That's all I can remember. But I don't think I'm planning on adding any more. The only exception is, maybe, some bull-pov ntr (netori).

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
MANREIGN v0.6 EARLY ACCESS IS OUT for my supporters of ALL TIERS!

- Make sure you've joined my Discord server
- Make sure you have the supporter role
- Check out the patreon-updates channel

The public release is in 7 days.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Even with the .06 Hotfix, I've run across a bug twice now where when I click to accept a communicator call the main screen just blanks out with no prompts. Since there's no back button, it effectively forces a restart, and I lose all the achievements I gained (like broken slaves in cells) I achieved since I first started playing.

Is there any way to effectively "start over" - so it resets ALL the variables, the magister count, etc?

Reactions: SlendermanX

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Even with the .06 Hotfix, I've run across a bug twice now where when I click to accept a communicator call the main screen just blanks out with no prompts. Since there's no back button, it effectively forces a restart, and I lose all the achievements I gained (like broken slaves in cells) I achieved since I first started playing.

Is there any way to effectively "start over" - so it resets ALL the variables, the magister count, etc?
Hm. Your case is interesting, since I've never seen anything like that before (blank-screen call). I'll look into it!

But hey! If I recall correctly, the game has a feature of autosaving. Open the saves and click on that one which has "A" letter next to it. Then, if that blank screen problem doesn't disappear, try Save Me Button feature.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020

Shit. I've found the bug and fixed it, here's the second hotfix: (you can save your progress during the blank screen, patch the game and load the savefile, the problem should get fixed).
But also I realised that all this time the autosave feature wasn't working in English Edition. Damn. Why nobody told me?.. Fixed that as well.

Last edited:

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
I have a question
Can I play this game on Android, because I can't find it apk , I just found files zip
Thank you

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
how do we input the patreon code?
When at home, go Your Phone > Activate a Supporter Code.

Gosh, I'm so fckn dumb, I thought this was the Facefuck Madness thread. Damn. To activate cheats in Manreign you go "Go to the... > Cheating room".

Last edited:

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
MANREIGN v0.7 EARLY ACCESS IS OUT for my supporters of ALL TIERS!

- Make sure you've joined my Discord server
- Make sure you have the supporter role
- Check out the patreon-updates channel

The public release is in 7 days.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Manreign-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes