2La228

Dec 7, 2019
Крутая игра! В меру сложная, таких не хватает! Если бы коллаборация с Defenestration...!
Было бы очень круто! Саунд просто разрыв лица (особенно №5) Где его взять, кто написал?
Стим-, киберпанк и др. созвучные темы и тема Советского Союза и при этом повсеместный разврат... ууууух)))))) Вам удачи, разработчик!!!

Reactions: nikcha

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Крутая игра! В меру сложная, таких не хватает! Если бы коллаборация с Defenestration...!
Было бы очень круто! Саунд просто разрыв лица (особенно №5) Где его взять, кто написал?
Стим-, киберпанк и др. созвучные темы и тема Советского Союза и при этом повсеместный разврат... ууууух)))))) Вам удачи, разработчик!!!
Воу, спасибо большое за такой отзыв. Правда, очень приятно! В Defenestration играть не доводилось, но мне ее советовали. Авось заценю, спасибо.

По поводу саунда - я написал всю музыку для Manreign сам (было это, правда, давненько, с тех пор я научился писать ощутимо качественнее), а с недавних пор подрабатываю как наемный композитор. Такие дела, хех.

Reactions: nikcha

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
По поводу саунда - я написал всю музыку для Manreign сам (было это, правда, давненько, с тех пор я научился писать ощутимо качественнее), а с недавних пор подрабатываю как наемный композитор. Такие дела, хех.
Музыка особенно радует! И если есть возможность вставлять больше ваших собственных трэков, то было бы здорово!

Reactions: MercuryDev

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
text/pics ratio?
Not sure I get what you mean. Well, I can give you an example, if it helps: one of the sex scenes in one of the headmistresses' quest contains ~500 words and 5 gifs. So... I'm guessing 100/1 huh?

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Stable resources (set to 15 at the end of each turn) and after turn 42 you can increase your reign as much time as you want in the improvement menu.

Once again thanks for the fresh update)

Noreason92

Dec 2, 2018
Alright, incredibly dumb question alert: What's the answer to "Set the value of the variable $player_name"? I've opened Facefuck Madness and have tried every answer I can think of. Is it actually a number? or a word/phrase?

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Stable resources (set to 15 at the end of each turn) and after turn 42 you can increase your reign as much time as you want in the improvement menu.

Once again thanks for the fresh update)
Oh, hey! I remember you. And I also just remembered I still haven’t included your stuff into in-game cheats. Sorry for that! Will do in the next update.

Thank you for your interest in my project! I really appreciate the fact you get busy modding it, even if providing free cheats for everyone… isn’t my goal, let’s say, haha.

Alright, incredibly dumb question alert: What's the answer to "Set the value of the variable $player_name"? I've opened Facefuck Madness and have tried every answer I can think of. Is it actually a number? or a word/phrase?
Hello! Well, I’m not going to tell you the answer directly, but since you have so much troubles with it that you even checked Facefuck Madness for it, I’m gonna give you a hint: $player_name stands for… a player’s name. And how do they call the main character of Manreign?..

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Oh, hey! I remember you. And I also just remembered I still haven’t included your stuff into in-game cheats. Sorry for that! Will do in the next update.

Thank you for your interest in my project! I really appreciate the fact you get busy modding it, even if providing free cheats for everyone… isn’t my goal, let’s say, haha.
Hey there, I would be flattered) And it's gonna look great on my resume - You know though I don't contribute much to GitHub I did make a minor contribution to projects on some other platforms :LOL:

Noreason92

Dec 2, 2018
Hello! Well, I’m not going to tell you the answer directly, but since you have so much troubles with it that you even checked Facefuck Madness for it, I’m gonna give you a hint: $player_name stands for… a player’s name. And how do they call the main character of Manreign?..
Man do I feel dumb, great riddle bud! and thanks!

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes