Sep 29, 2017
In kilian City I cant find John doe so pls help. In kilian City where my home is situated there If I go to my home there no option is showing. There is a grand pa n a child and a citizen is only sitting. So if I go to grand pa it's saying iam dying to see my grand baby na also if I go to child it's saying ur looking beautiful. N if I go to the citizen it's saying hi babe wanna date. So what to do pls say
I got caught up there once. You're at the wrong park. They're referring to a map specifically known as the park. It's one section right of the main town.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed NV and the WBIA version for v0.12! (Unpacked NV 254MB/WBIA 254MB)

NV (166MB): - - - -
WBIA (166MB): - - - -

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Same here. Game goes into some weird slowmotion and can't progress through the door.
Seems that game is bugged.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I just tried this game, and can't get pass the beginning at the convenience store with Michael, where the bad guy's kick Michael, my game crashes and ends. :(

Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
I can't even find the temple. Has Manila have to be wearing anything special on Sunday, or if she did not kill the black dude in the beginning of the game does that mean this route is unavailable?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes