• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.11] w/o Battle Animation [Abaddon]- Original Size: 1.96GB

Download Win (288MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
definitely need this. THa NKS!

May 2, 2018

Hi, guys :)
Remember that you will still play "Sunday" in the next update.
I'm working on the last scene
- 95% renderings
- Now you can equip combat styles (Kung Fu, Karate, Jeet Kune Do, etc.)
- I've created a short animation
- I've created a battle

I show you one of the renderings:

SCHEDULE
(release update V0.12):

- December 15th ($20 patrons)
- December 20th ($10 patrons)
- December 25th ($5 patrons)
(release update V0.11):
- December 15th ($1 patrons)
(December):
I will work on the "pregnancy mode" and I will do some tests
I will release an additional scene on December 25th or 31st (V0.12 Extra)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
$1 Patrons will receive version 0.12 Extra when I release version 0.13.
Version 0.13 will be released in February.
I'll take a few days off at the end of the year.

Abaddon

PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE.

Balthus Dire

Aug 14, 2017
Just "finished" it, tried to RP it a little, following the justice path almost all the way. I really liked the game, but would like to point a few likes/dislikes, for people who are maybe thinking of downloading or going Patreon:

[DISLIKES]
- Slow anims. Do we really need to see the shower scene every morning? How about a 'see full or skip' button instead of 'see full or normal'? And the car is super slow, maybe speed it up a little?
- Obvious choices. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the story and branches so far, but I mean that the consequences should not be so obvious (green to act good, red to sex scene), they could'be more subtle. When MC raids the building and Michael is hostage, the green option is "kill fat guy and fight the other", like it as granted that I'd succeed. This option should reflect something unclear, like "Red to submit, Green to try to fight", as that would make as actually worry about Michael getting killed.
- Lack of dialogue on red options. You click it and MC is already sucking a cock or something. Sometimes it just feels like an easy way to see a sex scene instead of a story of corruption being developed. Maybe with low corruption she'll be hesitant, and with high corruption she'll be eager to do something.
- The game is about blackmail but I find some of the options just... too plain. The story goes great but then suddenly your choice is "green to act like a regular cop and red to...submit to pleasure?", just because an enemy I defeated touched my boobs? I guess I expected some hard choices like saving a partner, or an hostage, or yourself.

[LIKES]
- MC is gorgeous. I personally dislike the huge boobs, but that's just me.
- I like how the decisions affect stuff far in the future. Most RPGM games just give us 'good choice or sex choice' and then the outcome is the same, but slightly different. And the way things go slowly is very interesting, MC is not just one click away from 'honored cop' to 'bimbo slut'. Things go slow and some decisions are really meaningful to MC story.
- Sidequests are fun, although the map still feels empty.
- Dialogues and story are good, made me play it all in one sit.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017

Hi, guys :)
Remember that you will still play "Sunday" in the next update.
I'm working on the last scene
- 95% renderings
- Now you can equip combat styles (Kung Fu, Karate, Jeet Kune Do, etc.)
- I've created a short animation
- I've created a battle

I show you one of the renderings:

SCHEDULE
(release update V0.12):

- December 15th ($20 patrons)
- December 20th ($10 patrons)
- December 25th ($5 patrons)
(release update V0.11):
- December 15th ($1 patrons)
(December):
I will work on the "pregnancy mode" and I will do some tests
I will release an additional scene on December 25th or 31st (V0.12 Extra)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
$1 Patrons will receive version 0.12 Extra when I release version 0.13.
Version 0.13 will be released in February.
I'll take a few days off at the end of the year.

Abaddon

PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE.
So enjoy your holiday Abaddon. Take your time. We'll not rush you.

Reactions: mickl001

KC Gibson

Aug 28, 2018
Just "finished" it, tried to RP it a little, following the justice path almost all the way. I really liked the game, but would like to point a few likes/dislikes, for people who are maybe thinking of downloading or going Patreon:

[DISLIKES]
- Slow anims. Do we really need to see the shower scene every morning? How about a 'see full or skip' button instead of 'see full or normal'? And the car is super slow, maybe speed it up a little?
- Obvious choices. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the story and branches so far, but I mean that the consequences should not be so obvious (green to act good, red to sex scene), they could'be more subtle. When MC raids the building and Michael is hostage, the green option is "kill fat guy and fight the other", like it as granted that I'd succeed. This option should reflect something unclear, like "Red to submit, Green to try to fight", as that would make as actually worry about Michael getting killed.
- Lack of dialogue on red options. You click it and MC is already sucking a cock or something. Sometimes it just feels like an easy way to see a sex scene instead of a story of corruption being developed. Maybe with low corruption she'll be hesitant, and with high corruption she'll be eager to do something.
- The game is about blackmail but I find some of the options just... too plain. The story goes great but then suddenly your choice is "green to act like a regular cop and red to...submit to pleasure?", just because an enemy I defeated touched my boobs? I guess I expected some hard choices like saving a partner, or an hostage, or yourself.

[LIKES]
- MC is gorgeous. I personally dislike the huge boobs, but that's just me.
- I like how the decisions affect stuff far in the future. Most RPGM games just give us 'good choice or sex choice' and then the outcome is the same, but slightly different. And the way things go slowly is very interesting, MC is not just one click away from 'honored cop' to 'bimbo slut'. Things go slow and some decisions are really meaningful to MC story.
- Sidequests are fun, although the map still feels empty.
- Dialogues and story are good, made me play it all in one sit.
I actually agree about the boobs being too big. Wish he'd get help with english translating too. Story loses something for me because of it. That being said, favorite game so far that I've tried. And that's saying something

Lenny469

Dec 12, 2018
I would like to see Manilia have her uniform ripped off more often like when she fights Mason. Instead of only saying she is embarrassed and it cost $100, she would need to get a form signed by Lt Storm and then go to admin to get a new uniform. Each new uniform should cost more money like $100, $150, $200 etc. The real fun comes on Friday when she has a no pay due or even a negative. She will then have to earn extra by washing patrol cars in her bikini or some other job equally revealing.

I would also like to see the exercise/jogging outfit changed from pink top with black trim to white top with pink trim and changed from black shorts with pink trim to white shorts with pink trim. As she exercises, her sweat should make the top and bottom more translucent until they become like the J Blue dream vision of her uniform in the convenience store at the beginning.

She also needs to take more showers to wash off the cum from her body. Put a shower in the bathroom of the 2F police station or male locker room on 2F police station (one in female locker room is broken) with her changing in the female locker room on 2F police station. Of course, she will need to stop and salute Lt Storm or a SGT going and coming and drop the towel. If she does not take a shower, she will smell of cum. If Michael smells it, he will think her unfaithful and seek revenge. If Lt Storm smells it, he will think she is easy and push the harassment. Every guy officer she passes will grab her breast or ass. Every night she will be expected to meet one or more at the bar and get drunk. She will also need to blow the bartender, Black, or every drink will be drugged.

I also wish that the police station routine would vary. She needs to get coffee or donuts for everyone before she can sign in. Maybe she runs out of paper for the printer so she can't print her report. Maybe she can't get to work or home because the police car is not available. Random events increase as her corruption increases so that she must choose to fail the simple daily missions or blow someone to get what she needs today to complete her daily tasks.

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
You need to go back to the park and speak to one of the npcs there. Then you'll have to wait.
how to find John doe..iam trying this quest for 3 days bt couldnt find john doe n also not showing any marks further pls help me..my game is pending for the john doe chapter.pls help me to find to solve the quest

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
where to find mason and also john doe,..pls help me with the game guide....plss.
first go to the park (Location in the image).
second talk with the elder.
Go back to the police car and continue with the story.
sleep and the next day go at midnight to talk to jonh doe.
sry my bad inglish.
Captura.PNG

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
where to find mason and also john doe,..pls help me with the game guide....plss.
Mason: week 1 tuesday you get the quest to go to john doe, before you can leave for it, you meet mason. u can fight him or not, if you do and you win you follow him in a sequence, where u get 10 seconds to go to the blinking star in the alley right south of the ice cream vendor.

john doe: go to the park (east of main city) and talk to the bald guy, on wednesday 0:00 (after work) you go to the same park, same bald guy and he tells you to go the womens toilet in the park.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
December 15th is tomorrow. I lived in southeast asia. Maybe i should wait till Sunday Morning. Anyone knows where Abaddon lived?

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
Mason: week 1 tuesday you get the quest to go to john doe, before you can leave for it, you meet mason. u can fight him or not, if you do and you win you follow him in a sequence, where u get 10 seconds to go to the blinking star in the alley right south of the ice cream vendor.

john doe: go to the park (east of main city) and talk to the bald guy, on wednesday 0:00 (after work) you go to the same park, same bald guy and he tells you to go the womens toilet in the park.
can u pls show the image of the star mark where i can find john doe..n also the ice cream vendor

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes