Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
What is the without battle intro animation about, why would it be deleted?

Not being a dick by asking this. I only played this game for the first time a couple of weeks ago so been looking forward to V8, but don't remember anything about removing a battle intro. Info would be appreciated as I want to know which version to download for V8 .

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Hi, guys :)

I have completed Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.08.

Warning: Check the "Equip" menu. I've modified it. It may be necessary to re-equip the weapons.

In this update you will play "Thursday and Friday".

This update has the following quests:

Dirty House (Story, Thursday)

- Gift I (Daily quest, Handjob): Unlock this daily quest, if you have previously accepted Storm's blackmail. If you complete "Gift I", you will unlock "Gift II".

- Gift II (Daily quest, Blowjob): If you complete "Gift II", you will unlock "Gift III" the next day (Friday).

Garage (Story, Friday)

- Gift III (Daily quest, Vaginal Sex): Unlock this daily quest, if you have completed "Gift I" and "Gift II".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Every evening, Manila can work out in the gym for an hour;

- 5 short animations;

- 2 battles

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Keep your old saves.

Remember:

you can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).

Press on the keyboard:

(PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
Can't start 0.08 version in my last save before Manilla goes to sleep because it finishes 0.07 version.

Could anyone provide a save for the new update?

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
What is the without battle intro animation about, why would it be deleted?

Not being a dick by asking this. I only played this game for the first time a couple of weeks ago so been looking forward to V8, but don't remember anything about removing a battle intro. Info would be appreciated as I want to know which version to download for V8 .
For older computers the game would either freeze or go to a black screen when the battle intro tries to start, then others mentioned there was also bugs and other hiccups.
Basically if you have a PC more than 5 years old. Use the without battle intro.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hmm.. "TypeError Cannot read property '1' of undefined"
Just when the fight starts in the garage. Using the normal version with fast forward mod.

edit: Put back the original data folder, still the same. :(
edit2: Version without battle animation works fine.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
For older computers the game would either freeze or go to a black screen when the battle intro tries to start, then others mentioned there was also bugs and other hiccups.
Basically if you have a PC more than 5 years old. Use the without battle intro.
Ahhh right. Well my PC is older than that and it does slow down when battle starts. Doesn't freeze though so its never been an issue for me, and if anything I find this to be one of the more stable RPGM games that doesn't crash after a certain amount of time.

As for the update. Not bad at all, but the shit thing about discovering games around V7+ is that you've then caught up and have to then wait for the updates which feel so small in comparison. Its Game of Thrones boxset all over again man.

Reactions: Nottravis

Jane Hbk

Apr 20, 2018
It's a nice game but the battle scenes are unnecessary and the most thing I hate is that if you choose one wrong option you will miss a lot of scenes but in general it's a good game

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes