darkmatterliz

Apr 21, 2018
im stuck at a weird spot, im at a hospital and don't know how leave, the bus and police car just sit there, the only quest i have up are mr burke and kidnapping, ive completed black night I, smartphone, gym training, red woman etc, anyone have a clue or am i better off grabbing a save from early pages? //// nvm figured it out

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017

Hi guys :)

- I've created all the renderings for the next update
(Thursday and Friday);

- I created two battles;

- I created two short animations;

- I modified the toilets on the second floor of the police station;

- I'm working on the last dialogues and then I'll program the last events with rpg maker.

As soon as I finish everything I have yet to do, I will test the update and then release it.

I show you one of the renderings I've created:

Abaddon

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
hello

seem to have done something wrong I think , when I try to trigger the j blue video quest I get some message about requirements corruption and justice now apart from the bribe at the start i really haven't done much of the corruption route does there need to be a certain amount of corruption or am I missing something simple

Edit - I assume you have to have more corruption than justice

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
hello

seem to have done something wrong I think , when I try to trigger the j blue video quest I get some message about requirements corruption and justice now apart from the bribe at the start i really haven't done much of the corruption route does there need to be a certain amount of corruption or am I missing something simple

yeah you need to have more corruption than justice in order to trigger this scene..

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
hello

You have to accept the bribe from him after you defeat J blue and his gang in the shopping mall. If you have done that, you should visit the gym on saturday and accept his blackmail.
I don't think you need to have Corruption>Justice for this game....

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
What i must to do that this old man i meet at the night in toilets make him handjob or blowjobs ?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
scenes from saturday/sunday at pub nd sex whit black gay prety please
At the pub there are 2 blowjob scenes only on Saturdays if Manila is drunk. J.Blue's Saturday 19:00 and Sunday at 23:00. another blowjob in the gym.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I wanna attempt to convert this into Ren'Py, anyone have a guide on how do so similarly like how someone turned Anna: EF from rpgm into Ren'Py?

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
thanks also loking for sex scene in pub whit logan any heros ?
When you meet Logan Forger first, i.e when he comes running out of the building, just let him flee or you can fight him and then lose.The next day you get this info from Lt.Storm about Logan been captured by officer Michael and Detective Jason. Later, you'll be asked by Lt.Storm to visit the pub in trading city.
After that you meet Forger in the pub and then that fuckwad bartender puts something into my Manila's drink (Ecstasy like drug created by Ghellar) and then she's all like it's hot here isn't it? And then she strips the rest of her clothing and then heads toward some table and then has the fuck of her life.....

Reactions: vrokol and matezmaj
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes