LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Looks like this game will not finish again this years. Maybe in 2020. Because too many character added in here. Dojo and Ring is one of many new character.
If i'am the developer, i would like to finish every single character stories one by one. So in the end chapter Manila will only face up against Mysterious guy.
But right now, we're far from there.
1. Lt.Storm's cum toilet,
2. Lucifer (he said will fuck her pussy next time, when? Don't know),
3. Working as stripper for Marcus,
4. Happy ending with Jason?
5. Became Derek's slut
6. Mason's slut
7. J.Blue (but i don't know yet what his motive for Manila, because he said he can't fuck her)
8. J.Blue's father story (if you kill j.blue)
9. Pusher (if he isn't capture)
10. John Doe's toilet (maybe he only became courier for every event)
11. Her landlord (sorry forgot his name)(if only we paid $2000 maybe it will finish that story)
I think she will become everyone slut, LOL.
Look at here, too many mens, right? That's why i think this game is far from complete.

Thanks
And why need to be completed soon? I really don't want the game to finish soon,i want to play this game more and more and more..... This is one of the little games here,which is so fuc....ing good and it will be the shame to end soon,so i really hope this to not happens for now! PS: I thing you forgot some characters - Logan,that guy (i thing was Simon) in Simon Le Rouge apartment who fuck Manila,Chad and Ben from the bar with Alison (Black Night 1 and 2),the Bartender from the bar (who say,he don't know why his brother is so obsessed from Manila,but still don't know who is his brother),the doctor from the hospital(who use Manila until she pass out from the injection),Mr.Burke(who fuck Manila in the ass - if you take money from J.Blue), - i need to see,i'm not sure,but i thing i missing some one,but any way,i just want to say you forgot this characters! :)

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
And why need to be completed soon? I really don't want the game to finish soon,i want to play this game more and more and more..... This is one of the little games here,which is so fuc....ing good and it will be the shame to end soon,so i really hope this to not happens for now! PS: I thing you forgot some characters - Logan,that guy (i thing was Simon) in Simon Le Rouge apartment who fuck Manila,Chad and Ben from the bar with Alison (Black Night 1 and 2),the Bartender from the bar (who say,he don't know why his brother is so obsessed from Manila,but still don't know who is his brother),the doctor from the hospital(who use Manila until she pass out from the injection),Mr.Burke(who fuck Manila in the ass - if you take money from J.Blue), - i need to see,i'm not sure,but i thing i missing some one,but any way,i just want to say you forgot this characters! :)
Thanks for reminding me of them. I didn't said want to completed very soon. I just said this game is far from finish because too many character in there, and Dev should finish stories every part of them. Don't worry, without bring another new character (men or women) this game still long enough to finish. Imagine if Dev always create new character in every single update like before, LOL. If we work as police to resolve the big case, it's impossible to do that in one month. If i remember the date still on April.
I hope Dev give us clue about what month Manila will solve this case, maybe on May, June, or July?
I guess Logan, Ben, and Chad is just secondary stories. It seems Dev don't want to blend them in Manila's problem.
Btw, that bartender's name is Black, probably he is mysterious guy's brother. The clue is from what he said in mind, only his brother who obsessed with her. Very similiar with Mysterious guy.

Reactions: LoveWhores
May 2, 2018
Looks like this game will not finish again this years. Maybe in 2020. Because too many character added in here. Dojo and Ring is one of many new character.
If i'am the developer, i would like to finish every single character stories one by one. So in the end chapter Manila will only face up against Mysterious guy.
But right now, we're far from there.
1. Lt.Storm's cum toilet,
2. Lucifer (he said will fuck her pussy next time, when? Don't know),
3. Working as stripper for Marcus,
4. Happy ending with Jason?
5. Became Derek's slut
6. Mason's slut
7. J.Blue (but i don't know yet what his motive for Manila, because he said he can't fuck her)
8. J.Blue's father story (if you kill j.blue)
9. Pusher (if he isn't capture)
10. John Doe's toilet (maybe he only became courier for every event)
11. Her landlord (sorry forgot his name)(if only we paid $2000 maybe it will finish that story)
I think she will become everyone slut, LOL.
Look at here, too many mens, right? That's why i think this game is far from complete.

Thanks
Dude this what the developer is earning from so why would he end the game and creating a new is a real headache and he is the only person working on the game so yeah my guess is 2022 if the developer is still alive and willing to continue.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks for reminding me of them. I didn't said want to completed very soon. I just said this game is far from finish because too many character in there, and Dev should finish stories every part of them. Don't worry, without bring another new character (men or women) this game still long enough to finish. Imagine if Dev always create new character in every single update like before, LOL. If we work as police to resolve the big case, it's impossible to do that in one month. If i remember the date still on April.
I hope Dev give us clue about what month Manila will solve this case, maybe on May, June, or July?
I guess Logan, Ben, and Chad is just secondary stories. It seems Dev don't want to blend them in Manila's problem.
Btw, that bartender's name is Black, probably he is mysterious guy's brother. The clue is from what he said in mind, only his brother who obsessed with her. Very similiar with Mysterious guy.
Why do you want main storyline to end quickly? I got impression that this game is story driven, not character driven. One big overarching storyline with smaller stories & side quests within it. It's not like Elena's life where there is no storyline at all & MC lives only to be fucked by some perverts. I don't think there will be as many endings as there is potential sex partners, because some of those guys are very random. There are guys with established personality & relationship with Manila like Mason or Storm. I can easily see them being together at the end. On the other hand, I don't see ending with bartender or with those dudes from the bar - it was completely random sex without any continuity. I think there will be 1) one universal slutty ending, if Manila was sleeping around & didn't develop any meaningful bond with any of her sex partners 2) endings with important 'bad guys' like Mason, Storm, Derek, Ghellar 3) endings with 'good guys' like Jason or Logan 4) virgin ending with Manila becoming detective. But I think the game is far far from over.

Reactions: misterday

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Why do you want main storyline to end quickly? I got impression that this game is story driven, not character driven. One big overarching storyline with smaller stories & side quests within it. It's not like Elena's life where there is no storyline at all & MC lives only to be fucked by some perverts. I don't think there will be as many endings as there is potential sex partners, because some of those guys are very random. There are guys with established personality & relationship with Manila like Mason or Storm. I can easily see them being together at the end. On the other hand, I don't see ending with bartender or with those dudes from the bar - it was completely random sex without any continuity. I think there will be 1) one universal slutty ending, if Manila was sleeping around & didn't develop any meaningful bond with any of her sex partners 2) endings with important 'bad guys' like Mason, Storm, Derek, Ghellar 3) endings with 'good guys' like Jason or Logan 4) virgin ending with Manila becoming detective. But I think the game is far far from over.

I don't thing that way! When the game be end it (hope this not to be soon) need to have many endings - one of them "Manila to be fired from the police and because she need money to live,she will start to work like a prostitute"(and like now she can fuck everyone guy,but this time for money,not only for fun);second one "Manila will end like someone wife" (can be every one,even some random guy - the player will have to choose with who to be);third "Manila become Mr.Ghellar personal whore/fuck toy"(he can fuck her every time,when he want,he can share her with some colleagues,he can give her like reward/payment to some guys which they do some good work for him,he can give her to his sons Marcus and J.Blue to do with her what they want,he can make her work like a prostitute and win money for him - everything what he want it);fourth "Manila become addicted to drugs and sex and end it like a some useless,dirty whore,living only to be drugged and fucked by everyone);fifth "Manila was end it with this unknown guy,who is obsessed from her and become his slut";sixth "Manila become a kennel for everyone and start to birth babys to everyone who want it and she loving to do that" and some more endings - I thing that will be great,after all she is a police whore and the game have to many different decisions and you can play the game more then 3 or 4 time (may be 10 or 20),every one with some different decisions and make Manila to do different things,so the game will need from more then 10 endings! PS: I understand that in the next update "pregnancy" will be available and Manila can be impregnate by every one (even random guys),i really can't wait to see what will happens if Mr.Ghellar fertilized Manila and she don't take pills - it will be amazing! :)

Reactions: misterday

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
When the game be end it (hope this not to be soon) need to have many endings - one of them "Manila to be fired from the police and because she need money to live,she will start to work like a prostitute"(and like now she can fuck everyone guy,but this time for money,not only for fun);second one "Manila will end like someone wife" (can be every one,even some random guy - the player will have to choose with who to be);third "Manila become Mr.Ghellar personal whore/fuck toy"(he can fuck her every time,when he want,he can share her with some colleagues,he can give her like reward/payment to some guys which they do some good work for him,he can give her to his sons Marcus and J.Blue to do with her what they want,he can make her work like a prostitute and win money for him - everything what he want it);fourth "Manila become addicted to drugs and sex and end it like a some useless,dirty whore,living only to be drugged and fucked by everyone);fifth "Manila was end it with this unknown guy,who is obsessed from her and become his slut";sixth "Manila become a kennel for everyone and start to birth babys to everyone who want it and she loving to do that" and some more endings
Well, I prefer more personalized endings, where I have to went through some story arc to reach ending with particular person. I don't care about random encounters. Something like Alansya Chronicles where some routes are closed when I decide to stick with this or this guy. I think Manila will have similar dynamic.

About your other suggestions about endings. I think there will be many fans of that options. & I respect that. Personally, I'm moderate in that regard. I like some corruption, but really dislike degeneration. Girl may become more slutty, but she has to keep some class & dignity to stay desirable. Typical japanese hentai endings with girls becoming mindless cum sluts or prostitutes are not for me. I will also do virgin playthrough, which every good corruption game should have as possibility.

,i really can't wait to see what will happens if Mr.Ghellar fertilized Manila and she don't take pills - it will be amazing! :)
If I remember correctly Ghellar didn't fu*ck Manila himself. It was his companion Alex from dojo temple. Personally, I like Alex. He reminds me of Mason, which is my favourite bad guy.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Well, I prefer more personalized endings, where I have to went through some story arc to reach ending with particular person. I don't care about random encounters. Something like Alansya Chronicles where some routes are closed when I decide to stick with this or this guy. I think Manila will have similar dynamic.

About your other suggestions about endings. I think there will be many fans of that options. & I respect that. Personally, I'm moderate in that regard. I like some corruption, but really dislike degeneration. Girl may become more slutty, but she has to keep some class & dignity to stay desirable. Typical japanese hentai endings with girls becoming mindless cum sluts or prostitutes are not for me. I will also do virgin playthrough, which every good corruption game should have as possibility.

If I remember correctly Ghellar didn't fu*ck Manila himself. It was his companion Alex from dojo temple. Personally, I like Alex. He reminds me of Mason, which is my favourite bad guy.

I respect your point too,but like i say "the game need to have more then 10 endings" - so on the end i thing everyone will be satisfied,even you and me!

About Mr.Ghellar - I didn't say he fuck Manila (not yet),but we all know he want from her to give him a son("I will make sure to impregnate you,next time" "You owe me a child"),because she killed one of his sons J.Blue (if you do the game that way),so after all may be he will fuck her soon and he will fertilized her after that! We will see in the next or after next update (next update will be wit John Doe,but i hope to be and with Ghellar too)! :)

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes