Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I love that game it´s remind me at Officer Chloe and for this early version more then 6h playtime, yeaaaaah. :p
Cant wait the diferent playthrough from godcop to badcop, It was only great it was possible that you can hide the chat window.
Like the other gamers here, for sience only :sneaky:.

kunpeng

Jan 17, 2019
Any games similar to this, also any games with animated sex scenes, even better any games with sounds during those scenes, I need the moans. Sadly this game isn't too far developed while the very well developed ones don't decent animation or animations at all.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I'm imagine and curious, if pregancy has applied tomorrow, and i want to play from very beginning, what will happen to manila if she got fucked Lt.Storm, Marcus, Black, etc in early event? Her belly will growing? I mean that mysterious guy want something from her, but she got pregnant, he will got shocked. LOL. Is the game will game over? Or dev want us to hold manila from getting prenant until end game?

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
If she pregnant before, big probably she couldnt get Dojo event, right?
How can she fight if pregnant?

VersusZ

Jun 11, 2018

Hi, guys :)
- I'm working on the last scene (rendering)
- I created a battle
- I created a short animation
I show you one of the renderings:

Thanks
Abaddon

Leave a like if u like it.
so excited

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
I'm imagine and curious, if pregancy has applied tomorrow, and i want to play from very beginning, what will happen to manila if she got fucked Lt.Storm, Marcus, Black, etc in early event? Her belly will growing? I mean that mysterious guy want something from her, but she got pregnant, he will got shocked. LOL. Is the game will game over? Or dev want us to hold manila from getting prenant until end game?
I doubt Abaddon will remade entire game to make pregnancy fit with early content. I think we should assume that Manila was on her period or took contraceptives. But I'm curious how creator will handle this pregnancy feature. First of all - she's policewoman & it's logical that with big belly she should do only paperwork & nothing else. How long pregancy will last? What will happen with the baby? Will the game recognize who's the baby's daddy? I'm sceptical about it. Most likely pregnancy will be shallow, superficial & illogical feature to give cheap thrill to fans of pregnancy kink. Most likely, child will magically disappear after birth with no mention afterwards & Manila will still go on dangerous missions with gigantic belly. At least, that's how it is in every other game that includes pregnancy thing.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
About the pregnancy. It seems to me that there will be an ending where Manila lives a happy life with Michael and gives birth to a child (black:D) or an ending where she is locked up in a laboratory and the formula of a super soldier is derived

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
About the pregnancy. It seems to me that there will be an ending where Manila lives a happy life with Michael and gives birth to a child (black:D) or an ending where she is locked up in a laboratory and the formula of a super soldier is derived
What? With Michael? This cheating piece of shit? It's not a good ending at all. There are only two guys that are not perverts in this game: detective Jason & Logan (who already seems to have genuine feelings for her). And from perverts Mason & Storm are the best for her.

May 2, 2018
he Pregnancy would be implemented from v0.13 and her belly would start to swell at the end of v0.13
(basically it depends upon how many vaginal sex manila had in the previous updates).So you all can imagine that how many vaginal sex the content will have to make her pregnant . As Manila would become a test subject for the lab.Remember to get the lab password when you fight moonlight at the garage in version 0.07 i guess.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes