Archived Man of the House: Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Well, I want bitchy Veronica back! :D
With the HJ and BJ scenes, she got me to active. The fun with Veronica was the Blackmail arc (while you're getting little hints that she secretly enjoys it). Now she's becoming just the next girl that openly wants to fuck MC.
I would have preferred the big change at the end as a final twist, or getting her back to blackmail.

Edith: But the first Sex-Scene with Veronica should be doggy! It got a bit teased while Yoga and when she kneels for her earring.
At least the MC should be the active one and start it. Not like HJ and BJ where it comes from Veronica. We have with Claire and Ashley two girls that are getting proactive and MC is just receiving. Veronica with her blackmail background should be different.
There are some occasions that might fit:
When she bends over the table and gets fingered. But instead of fingered MC, to her surprise, fucks her. Or like how the cunnilingus in her room starts. Just that she should bend over and MC start to fuck her.
Srsly, Veronica was introduced as such a bitch to mc, she should getting fucked as payoff and not fuck mc on herself.
Yess! that an alluring Idea MC goes to Veronica after She and Amy Dominate him and he fuck her brains out , while choking her light and whispering in her ear Shhh or Mom hears if u scream........:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Zamastro

Oct 31, 2017
Some suggestions and my wishlist for Claire :D

Mom wake up service scenes like hj,bj and sex ofc and some romantic stuff with mom
taking her shopping, dinner, date, some gift like jewelry, clothes
Kissing scenes with 3rd person view like this;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and yes i know I'm so romantic lol :D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Some suggestions and my wishlist for Claire :D

Mom wake up service scenes like hj,bj and sex ofc and some romantic stuff with mom
taking her shopping, dinner, date, some gift like jewelry, clothes
Kissing scenes with 3rd person view like this;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and yes i know I'm so romantic lol :D
You're not alone, Brother, I like a lot all your suggestions, and without romance is very boring :cool:;):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yess! that an alluring Idea MC goes to Veronica after She and Amy Dominate him and he fuck her brains out , while choking her light and whispering in her ear Shhh or Mom hears if u scream........:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
Hey! are you doing the history for @Faerin, and this game isn't BDSM x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hahahah with all the perv's and Milf's hunters in this site this tread will soon top the Main one in pages x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

before or after the wished Yoga orgy on the Roof at the weekend? :angel::angel::angel:
x'Dx'Dx'D

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
Guess the biggest problem with pregnancy is gameplay wise. Do they keep pregant or is there after X days a birth? Whats then with the baby? Or do you want it as a big reveal after the story is completed and "Oopps! There all pregnant and have a big belly!" But whats with the ppl that don't want pregnancy. There's no ending for them then.
The big belly is a turn off, plus I don't like kids, so that is a huge turn off.

U

User_215882

Ive been thinking about how Veronica would react to Amy. So I think when she finds out the MC let Amy have some fun we dive back into a bitchy Veronica. From there you could then have two branches. A submissive Veronica or a dominate Veronica. Win win for everyone.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hmm, there is something we Latinos say about those girls like Veronica and Amy "Lobas" that mean's something like The Female Wolf Predators and MC is Prey if u ask me only the way Amy manipulate him and didn't hear to Veronica who said at the beginning "Dont want my dumb brother to mess around " or something similar :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
U

User_215882

Amy definitely has the lobas feel right now which is great. I think she likes the MC (obviously) but is trying to get a two for one special which I respect.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hmm, there is something we Latinos say about those girls like Veronica and Amy "Lobas" that mean's something like The Female Wolf Predators and MC is Prey if u ask me only the way Amy manipulate him and didn't hear to Veronica who said at the beginning "Dont want my dumb brother to mess around " or something similar :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:
Amy definitely has the lobas feel right now which is great. I think she likes the MC (obviously) but is trying to get a two for one special which I respect.
There, everyone want feel the taste of each other, and very much, that in the end it will ends in a great threasome, Wooooow! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::p:p

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
I will write short but self,because my level of writing in English is not very good :D
Mom footjob and in the House yoga pant scenes,Visiting Ashley in her night's sleep,Breakfast or evening meal with under table footjob or blowjob scenes, :) and Thank you for listening ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.