Archived Man of the House: Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017

Hello, fellow comrades and fans of Man of the House.
Why are we here? Simple, the game is growing so damn fast, that the main theme is full of people asking for tips, problems, doubts... and we are so lucky with a dev as attentive as @Faerin...
So, he actually wants to hear us.
Our ideas, dreams, kinks, dirty desires... everything we would like to see in this great game.
Bring here your feedback.
Be polite and share.
But be aware... not every wish is gonna be fulfilled.
Thanks.​

U

User_215882

Dating system is an easy one to add. Add a school location for Ashley and Sophia. Also opens up a new job opportunity such as tutor or substitute. These two alone are very manageable and can work with the game as it is. Wouldn't be out of place and people would like these additions. Also a redheaded character. Don't care who it is there needs to be a gal with red hair.

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
On the wishlist:
- Having sex at different places, with a chance of getting caught (that could even trigger something)
- The Girls warming up to the idea of anal pleasure (they shouldn't like it all to the same amount)
- light BDSM by Officer Debby ;)

I think the aformentioned School-idea is also nice, with more opportunities for a wider range of girls/women - But I wouldn't mind if there are no more new entries.

On a side note: I'm also against pregnancy

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Four way naked yoga on a sunny Saturday morning
Jaguarundi spams the like boton !!!!

With Naked Breakfast after ?? :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
about Pregnacy, I don't know since I don't mind much this fetish it's hard to imagine what makes it so kinky the wholw pregnacy thing i see it as something that ends a cycle, maybe the fans of it can make me understand what is it all about ??

R

RWaites

Jaguarundi spams the like boton !!!!

With Naked Breakfast after ?? :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
about Pregnacy, I don't know since I don't mind much this fetish it's hard to imagine what makes it so kinky the wholw pregnacy thing i see it as something that ends a cycle, maybe the fans of it can make me understand what is it all about ??
Not to sure about pregnancy either but still far too soon anyway

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Not to sure about pregnancy either but still far too soon anyway
Pregnancy now, No! I want see Mom do everything with MC, and show Him what a great Milf do with someone, isssss...sooo...goooood :p:p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Viatovic Sorry but is there a posibility, u could rename both treads also the favorite so they will show in similar threads in the Main tread ?? Maybe its much easier to find 4 Much of the New Crew members,
Or if any of the OP would be so friendly ? (I know it's a detail, and you guy's are really busy but it would be quite cool I guess,)
thank's in advance

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

madmanO1

Dec 17, 2017
i want somthing similar to a bitchy person (like veronica was at the beginning) that MC dominates (maybe to harsh of a word) and she secretly loves it. I.E. STS-ish with sister.
Also, with the "crazy fat chick," i would love to see her slowly improving her health with all the private lessons she has been getting with MC and maybe reward MC for the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.