Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
From my Patreon:

Hey guys, as you all know, for the next update I'm redoing a large part of the engine and previous content.

This might be a good time to let me know what's that one thing that has been bugging you, or just something that would you like to see changed or added.

I'm not talking about new content, of course, but changes in the current content, interface or overall gameplay.

So if you have any suggestions, please post a comment. I can't guarantee it will be changed, but I'll definitely consider each suggestion.
Also guys, please like the comments you agree with, so I get a better view which ones are most popular.

Thanks!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
From my Patreon:

Hey guys, as you all know, for the next update I'm redoing a large part of the engine and previous content.

This might be a good time to let me know what's that one thing that has been bugging you, or just something that would you like to see changed or added.

I'm not talking about new content, of course, but changes in the current content, interface or overall gameplay.

So if you have any suggestions, please post a comment. I can't guarantee it will be changed, but I'll definitely consider each suggestion.
Also guys, please like the comments you agree with, so I get a better view which ones are most popular.

Thanks!
the only thing I don't like is the speed changer for animation, sometimes it's easy to skip ahead when all you want is to ramp things up

Reactions: 16Hanson and Faerin

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I've been out of the loop for quite a long time, but I want to ask if there's any group content that involved any combination of Mom-Veronica-Ashley?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
From my Patreon:

Thanks!
I just played right through the game again to write the Grindthrough if you can change somethings heres my thoughts
Moms Arousal level as I dont know the first thing about coding I dont know how easy it would be to increase her to a +2 as I had finished every storyline and still hadnt got to do the dirty with Mom and at one stage I couldnt progress with any other character as it all depended on my progression with Mom, which left everything to the end I had finished all other storylines to the end at Day 99 and had to continue to Day 118 to complete Moms to be honest at times it was Soul destroying lol. If this where possible she would have been more integrated with the story
Secondly I dont know how hard it would be to move the lessons with Ashley and Sophia to a Saturday as this would free up 3 visits to the beach with which you could progress other characters pretty rapidly and again less grind.
Last but not least and Iknow a few people will hate me me for this but we had to work to get into Moms Ashleys and Veronicas pants the outside characters that are coming more into the game seem to be more linear and we will get there more easily with them rather than having to solve as few puzzles to get there bit hard to put in words but possibly a bit more depth like we had with the main characters
I hope we can visit the Museum in a future update as I really like the Mummy part of it but it blew my date with Mom.
All in all keep up the good work and get the update out in two weeks as I am getting withdrawal symptoms
Hope some of this helps
Larry5168

P.S. Please animate The Ashley school uniform scene

R

RWaites Jnr

What would you like to see improved?
Sep 25 at 9:07am

So if you have any suggestions, please post a comment.
I can't guarantee it will be changed, but I'll definitely consider each suggestion.

Thanks!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
From my Patreon:

Thanks!
I have a few suggestions *wink* *wink*
seriously though.....where to begin.

1) Upgrading Ashley's after school (homework) event...I mean come on, the most we get is kissing and dry humping. How about upgrading to full on, horny, buck naked, pussy pounding action after school time??
No one's home and you no longer have a need to help with home work anyway.
Plus you don't have to add nothing new.....you just reuse the animation of the first time you've had sex with her in her room, just reword the shit that is said.
You could also add sofia's threeway sex scene after school time, instead of just weekend crap too, by reusing the threeway event with Ashley and changing shit that said.....every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

2)Get rid of the necessity of redoing the same date shit, once you've successfully completed a date, and got to bang like rabbits..... remove all of the mini game crap, except for pre-gift, from date and let it play as though you've done the other bullshit successfully so we don't have to play your game with a walkthrough open just to get past that shit. (Let's be real honest here, once we unlock sex in other area's, we'll just no longer date them with the present way of dating, as it's too annoying and it's never different...always the same).

3)Veronica's go to work scene needs to be upgraded as well. Right now you, eat her pussy and send her on her way. Now upgrade the scene to include.....the after date fuck in her room....just reword the scene, still leaving in the "You better get ready for work or you'll be late" after the deed is done.

I've got more, but just woke up, maybe I'll post assloads more after I've got a cup of coffee.
@Faerin knows that I can come up with a lot more shit....UMm...I mean stuff, IF he really wants to hear it.
I'll be back later, Love all you Brothers....(you too Carlo S)………………………...Peace!!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I have a few suggestions *wink* *wink*
seriously though.....where to begin.

1) Upgrading Ashley's after school (homework) event...I mean come on, the most we get is kissing and dry humping. How about upgrading to full on, horny, buck naked, pussy pounding action after school time??
No one's home and you no longer have a need to help with home work anyway.
Plus you don't have to add nothing new.....you just reuse the animation of the first time you've had sex with her in her room, just reword the shit that is said.
You could also add sofia's threeway sex scene after school time, instead of just weekend crap too, by reusing the threeway event with Ashley and changing shit that said.....every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

2)Get rid of the necessity of redoing the same date shit, once you've successfully completed a date, and got to bang like rabbits..... remove all of the mini game crap, except for pre-gift, from date and let it play as though you've done the other bullshit successfully so we don't have to play your game with a walkthrough open just to get past that shit. (Let's be real honest here, once we unlock sex in other area's, we'll just no longer date them with the present way of dating, as it's too annoying and it's never different...always the same).

3)Veronica's go to work scene needs to be upgraded as well. Right now you, eat her pussy and send her on her way. Now upgrade the scene to include.....the after date fuck in her room....just reword the scene, still leaving in the "You better get ready for work or you'll be late" after the deed is done.

I've got more, but just woke up, maybe I'll post assloads more after I've got a cup of coffee.
@Faerin knows that I can come up with a lot more shit....UMm...I mean stuff, IF he really wants to hear it.
I'll be back later, Love all you Brothers....(you too Carlo S)………………………...Peace!!
Thanks for the feedback @jaydem!
And of course I want to hear the other...stuff.

Although with regards to number 2 I have to say: having to work for it increases the reward! If you are that lazy, just use the replay scene! :biggrin:

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
Hi, awesome game, love it.

1. I'd like to be able to kick the shit out of the thugs instead of using taser. Maxed strength and still couldn't win fights.

2. The Linda scenes can be done out of sequence. I found out about her under moms desk, had a discussion with Linda like we already met while snooping for A.S.I.A., then on third encounter I bumped into her and we introduced ourselves. Kinda immersion breaking.

3. I know this is more new content so sorry, but I would like different outcomes for dates. Not replacers, just different options. On my first date with Ashley, I so thought it would lead to bj in theater. And maybe bathroom or alley sex for Veronica.

That's it really. Great job, I look forward to more.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks for the feedback @jaydem!
And of course I want to hear the other...stuff.

Although with regards to number 2 I have to say: having to work for it increases the reward! If you are that lazy, just use the replay scene! :biggrin:
Well, it kind of breaks immersion, if you have to go to the phone to see a scene. We'd rather go on dates as a part of romance type of shit continuing the story play, and after story too.
Having to go to the phone for sex....really, REALLY breaks the feel, I like that you can visit Veronica in the sweat room and have sex daily, and it feels like a continual romance of sorts.
If you had it as just the one time, then make it where you had to go to the phone to see it again, well it kind of kills the game play.....at least for me.

I know you don't want to add shit in on this vote crap, but when you have Mom/Clair in the kitchen cooking in nothing but an apron, add some eating, licking, and fingering of her.
She'll definitely appreciate the effort and it will give some substance, to when she asks you to clean the kitchen, as the floor is getting sticky......Earning an Achievement....."Sticky Situations"...….Lol!!

Well, you know your awesome Brother, and we all love the shit out of you. So I'll be back later with some more demands....I mean suggestions!!……………………………….Peace!!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Kukothemadhatter No, actually she is just a side character I added for the personal trainer job (same with the pizza milf).
But maybe at one point the could become available as regular characters.

On the other hand I still have about 14 characters to finish and about 3 or 4 that haven't even been added yet ;)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
@Kukothemadhatter No, actually she is just a side character I added for the personal trainer job (same with the pizza milf).
But maybe at one point the could become available as regular characters.

On the other hand I still have about 14 characters to finish and about 3 or 4 that haven't even been added yet ;)
Thankyou Faerin In my opinion now Urban Angel is definitely Pam

Reactions: Faerin

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Cześć wszystkim i ty Faerin po wakacjach. Chciałbym zapytać kogoś, kto nie daje mi spokoju w grze. Chodzi o tę scenę z ćwiczeniem jogi z Claire, Ashley i Veronica w sobotę rano o 8:00. Kiedy po 3 rzutach oka na wszystkie niedopałki i kiedy Claire mówi, że zaczynamy trudniejsze zadanie, czy oprócz odpowiedzi bohatera gry, po trzech pierwszych etapach nadal będziesz mieć możliwość ćwiczenia z nimi w tych trudniejszych ćwiczeniach? Gdyby ktoś był w stanie odpowiedzieć, gdyby coś działo się w tej scenie, byłbym wdzięczny. Ponieważ teraz ciągle zastanawiam się, dlaczego nie można ukończyć tego jogina, który jest o 8:00 rano z Claire, Ashley i Veronica.
This is an English forum. Please provide an English translation with your post.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Thats the max screen size when u play windowed... in fullscreen i have 2560x1440 as max (thats the native resolution of my monitor so i dont know if its the max for all), try it out. And it looks fantastic at that resolution too, btw.

Didnt play this update yet so cant help with other stuff. I leave u on @LeRescator's hands ;). Cheers!
i run it at 3840x2160 on my second display

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
So now I'm asking the English question again: Hi, everyone and you, Faerin, after the holidays. I would like to ask someone who does not give me peace in the game. It's about this scene with a yoga exercise with Claire, Ashley and Veronica on Saturday morning at 8:00. When, after three glances at all the dups, and when Claire says that we are starting a more difficult task, or in addition to the game hero's answers, after the first three stages you will still be able to practice with them in these more difficult exercises? If someone could answer, if something happened in this scene, I would be grateful. Because now I'm constantly wondering why you can not finish this yogi who is at 8:00 in the morning with Claire, Ashley and Veronica.

Reactions: rdblev

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
From my Patreon:

Thanks!
A scene where you watch a movie with Ashley and she comes over and sleeps naked. Claire is horny and comes into the room at 7 am. Sees both MC and Ashley sleeping. Is shocked, starts to think about what the "doctor" said and that can open up an new route? In the meantime, she decides to "takes care" of the mc's needs while ashley is sleeping to prevent him from doing anything with Ashley. :p

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes