• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
I already have 50 in strength
I have these dialogue options with Mom when I go to the rooftop at 6 in the morning.
1) I trought maybe i could join you
2) Oh nothing, just checking if you needed anything Mom!

if I choose the first one gives me this answer

Like i said, the exercises i'm doing too advanced for you
but feel to join me and your sisters on saturday morning
The Mom Part
a have all of the list on the phone but i stay in the foyer all week and appears nothing
You Have To Collect Tickets First From Thief From Outside at Night
That's $-500
Then the weekday in foyer

Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
If I visit the Vault I'm getting into a loop. I see 3 or 4 part of text in the UI and it start from the begining of this scene over and over and over... and nothing happends and I must quit and reload the game. Any idea?

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
If I visit the Vault I'm getting into a loop. I see 3 or 4 part of text in the UI and it start from the begining of this scene over and over and over... and nothing happends and I must quit and reload the game. Any idea?
If you get a new scene
There will be sound like camera capture..
It's mean the game growing up...

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
2 question as Ive read all three walkthrughs

1, how do you trigger the aunt emma conversation on thursday 2200 to listen in on ? it does not trigger as guide says, it is just the same scene of mother combing her hair

2, how do I open or close my door before undressing and going to sleep, door is always closed so noone can peek in

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
2 question as Ive read all three walkthrughs

1, how do you trigger the aunt emma conversation on thursday 2200 to listen in on ? it does not trigger as guide says, it is just the same scene of mother combing her hair

2, how do I open or close my door before undressing and going to sleep, door is always closed so noone can peek in
1, You don't trigger it, it happens after a certain point, I can't recall what, but check the contacts app on the mobile phone, there should be a hint under Claire/Moms image on what you need to do next. I actually find it much more helpful than the walkthrough, which I only use as reference.

2, When you click on the bed in the MCs room to go to sleep, it should give the option to either sleep naked or with boxers, and leave the door open or closed.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey everybody, I haven't caught up on the posts yet, but just wanted to let you all know that I'm back and can't wait to start working on the next update and adding all my new ideas!

The next version will probably be done in 2-3 weeks, but I'll keep you posted!

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Hey everybody, I haven't caught up on the posts yet, but just wanted to let you all know that I'm back and can't wait to start working on the next update and adding all my new ideas!

The next version will probably be done in 2-3 weeks, but I'll keep you posted!
I'm glad you're back:eazyHype::HeyGuys: family adventures continue again :heartcoveredeyes:
it remains now to wait for the return @Carlo S :winkytongue:

R

RWaites

Back in business!
Sep 23 at 2:43pm
Hey guys, I'm back from my break and can't wait to get started with the next update!

The update will focus on revising the engine and reworking outdated dialogs/scenes. I'll also improve the UI and rebalance the stat gains.

I have a lot of new ideas that I want to add and expect it to be finished in 2-3 weeks, I'll keep you posted on the progress!
After this update, I plan on focusing completely on adding new content, all the way up to the "end" of the game, which will probable be around 6-8 more months, with an update every 2 weeks, as usual.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Welcome back Master Faerin, hope you had a great holiday, now it's time to knuckle down and do some work on the game or i'll get the Brothers to come round with their whips.

Reactions: Faerin and UncleVT
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes