• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey !
10.00 AM – Breakfast (reward - walk in the Park) Park-open, + pics (meeting with Debby) +5 love – (Police Station) - achievement (proving your loyalty) +1 Star

I speack with here at 10.00 AM but i can just ask for money or a car ride .... no reward
Did you not understand my last post ? Well, I speak more clearly now ! Post you questions in the RIGHT THREAD !!!!

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Last update was 31st of August, and Faerin wrote next update will take 4 to 5 weeks from then. So, 28th of September or 5th of October.
you right, but... on discord 17th of september
Cybrill
Here again for all as a reminder. Faerin is on vacation and therefore the next update will come later than normal! Stand today in about 3-5 weeks!
so you can add a little more than Faerin's preview.

R

RWaites

Cybrill
Here again for all as a reminder. Faerin is on vacation and therefore the next update will come later than normal! Stand today in about 3-5 weeks!
Instead of relying on second hand information why not quote what faerin himself had to say

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Cybrill
Well, I don't know for discord, but post RWaites quoted, and which I had in mind was from 2nd of September...

PS, I am sure he will get here to say hi, when he gets from vacation. He is rather active on this forum.

lickerout

Jun 16, 2018
are there any guides for the Ashley date?
Save before the date and try as many times as you need to perfect it.

Send for Ashley a text inviting Her for a Date on the Saturday around 7pm (before you send her this message go to the Market and buy a Teddy Bear for her).

at 7.30 PM you will automatically arrive at the movie theater answer Red Dress to what shes wearing and take note of what Ashley says what for what she wants to eat and drink (she's kind of cryptic).

at Five Points you can Kiss Her when she leans in (this should come after the answer "i just like looking at you more", after this you should be at 7 points if memory serves me correctly), and with seven points you can put your hand between Her legs (naughty girl).

try to give all the correct answers for all points in the Bar, here are a few tips:

when she arrives if MC says she looks: (this gives +1 or + 2 to the meter, i think it may depend on what she's wearing?)
Nervous = Hug.
Hot = kiss lips.
Happy = Kiss check.

Give her a teddy, (buy it at the shop near the house before the date is set up).

For the movie if she says she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd (these are like the sofa movie 1st option is a comedy 2nd option a romance and 3rd option is a horror).

Food :
Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
Hot and salty = Hot dog
Sweet and crunchy = Popcorn
Salty and crunchy = Nachos

Drink :
Cold and sweet = Coke
Plain and simple = Water
Surprise me = Wine
Warm and sweet = Hot chocolate
each of these gives +1 to the meter

zabel1973

Oct 26, 2017
Good evening, somebody can help me, I do not know how to find ashley and veronica together at home during the afternoon.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Good evening, somebody can help me, I do not know how to find ashley and veronica together at home during the afternoon.
At 15.00 go from the hallway where Moms bedroom is to the foyer, this will trigger it, and please in future post all game play questions here Thank you.

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Talk to Amy. give Veronica's Panties in the inventory

That's Not Working...
How To Do This
When I'm Going to talk To Amy
There only two options
1-About Job
2-Nevermind

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
For those interested, and since we still have a week or another to spend while we wait next update:
(and to offer to others than me too, the option to play it from the (almost) beginning:
(assuming, of course, Faerin is coming back from under that Pacific Island Palmtree and haven't found local Woman of The House who looks like Claire and Veronica combined and have a daughter who look like Ashley and who haven't hijacked Faerin to be her and their personal sex-slave for rest of life...).

From the Stone Age of MoTH:

Version 0.5.6.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And how Man of The House have developed from beginning:
Version 0.6.0.:

Version 0.7.0b:

If someone have earlier versions than 0.5.6. laying unused in some half-forgotten corner of Hard Drive, you have (at least my) permission to put them in circulation, :D. So, go on and get some Mega (or other) space in the 'Net, upload earlier versions there and post the link when you have done that...

sbbre464

Sep 15, 2018
Hi guys, I have a problem, I can not solve this that I find in the walkthrough.
6.00 AM - Rooftop - (Nude Yoga) choose - 1st and after 2nd options - + pics - HJ
if I go in the rooftop in the morning at 6, I talk to Mom, I get the first choice of doing yoga with her, but if I click on it it does not make me go on because it tells me my yoga level is low
how do I solve the problem ??
sorry my english is not perfect.

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Hi guys, I have a problem, I can not solve this that I find in the walkthrough.
6.00 AM - Rooftop - (Nude Yoga) choose - 1st and after 2nd options - + pics - HJ
if I go in the rooftop in the morning at 6, I talk to Mom, I get the first choice of doing yoga with her, but if I click on it it does not make me go on because it tells me my yoga level is low
how do I solve the problem ??
sorry my english is not perfect.
Go Gym Make Full Your Strength To 50
Then you Can Proceed That
But First you Have To Choose The First Option Then Next Day Second Option...
And Next Day You You Can Get a Scene On Rooftop Nude Yoga Complete

sbbre464

Sep 15, 2018
I already have 50 in strength
I have these dialogue options with Mom when I go to the rooftop at 6 in the morning.
1) I trought maybe i could join you
2) Oh nothing, just checking if you needed anything Mom!

if I choose the first one gives me this answer

Like i said, the exercises i'm doing too advanced for you
but feel to join me and your sisters on saturday morning

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I already have 50 in strength
I have these dialogue options with Mom when I go to the rooftop at 6 in the morning.
1) I trought maybe i could join you
2) Oh nothing, just checking if you needed anything Mom!

if I choose the first one gives me this answer

Like i said, the exercises i'm doing too advanced for you
but feel to join me and your sisters on saturday morning
Please ask questions about gameplay in thread for it.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes