hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
You know, as much as everyone hates Eric in Big Brother, I think the tension makes for a more engaging game. Here you've got Veronica being bitchy, but then the event happens (early, too) and it's just unlocking scenes after that.

I still enjoyed MotH, for sure. Just musing.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
sorry to ask again but, now i'm stuck with the moment you go to the shopping mall with ashley and her friend sophia. i can't seem to find the answer to the little puzzle :/ .... anyone knows?
I believe you first pick the go clubbing, then you pick lingerie, and then you pick go wild....That should complete the scene to have a tie. Then it opens up the second Sofia+Ashley naughty training for you...........Peace!!

R

RWaites

What are you meant to use the black dildo for?
Amy
Progression events - 1 to 3 Note: These will be awarded during events for Veronica and Claire automatically.
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no This will be awarded during the event with Veronica in club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you talk to her about the incident at club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you trade the massage oil for Veronica's panties.
From 0-10
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge yes Meet her while she is working and agree to have a drink with her.
Progression event - 4
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Have another drink with her at Neon.
Progression event - 5
Always 22:00 23:59 The vault no 1. Meet her at her apartment in the Vault.
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 2. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 3. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 4. Take her to your room and use the blinfold and cuffs on her.
Progression event - 6
Always 22:00 23:59 The vault no 1. Meet her at her apartment in the Vault.
Progression event - 7
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Take her to your room and use the blinfold and cuffs on her.
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 4. Tekst Amy to come over.
Progression event - 8
Always 22:00 23:59 The vault yes Complete each "training" with her (buy the dildo at the sex shop.

socheis

Oct 19, 2017
You know, as much as everyone hates Eric in Big Brother, I think the tension makes for a more engaging game. Here you've got Veronica being bitchy, but then the event happens (early, too) and it's just unlocking scenes after that.

I still enjoyed MotH, for sure. Just musing.
The problem with Eric was he was kind of a little snot who consistently would try to say the wrong thing, and when he didn't, it was because your choice was <remain silent>. In the scenes with Kira and Lisa at night, he constantly runs his mouth, like he's trying to sabotage his efforts, it was really frustrating.

That game seemed to have some flakey advancement of the plot, it was never really clear where or how you fucked yourself, and you'd just be spinning your wheels without anything happening, or any idea of how to proceed.

That said, the mom's progression was pretty solid, and she was one of the best looking of all these games. The one that might outdo her is in "A wife and mother" which is moving at a glacial pace, but has some real promise if you can take the slow, slow burn it's on.

In MotH you play a likeable sort who comes off well, or at least as well as you can expect given the subject matter.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
The problem with Eric was he was kind of a little snot who consistently would try to say the wrong thing, and when he didn't, it was because your choice was <remain silent>. In the scenes with Kira and Lisa at night, he constantly runs his mouth, like he's trying to sabotage his efforts, it was really frustrating.

That game seemed to have some flakey advancement of the plot, it was never really clear where or how you fucked yourself, and you'd just be spinning your wheels without anything happening, or any idea of how to proceed.

That said, the mom's progression was pretty solid, and she was one of the best looking of all these games. The one that might outdo her is in "A wife and mother" which is moving at a glacial pace, but has some real promise if you can take the slow, slow burn it's on.

In MotH you play a likeable sort who comes off well, or at least as well as you can expect given the subject matter.
My sincere apologies socheis, The moderators of this forum really frown upon having discussions of an other game in a different game's forum. Again I'm sorry for this, but it also kind of disrespectful to faerin as well.
I thought I'd better tell you now before it goes further and angers the moderators..........Peace!!

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
I think it worked it out, the new version came with a save game.. and that's the default game when continue (with the name Neo)..

Reactions: jaydem

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
How do I trigger Veronica’s call? She drank my coffee, I peek on her at bathroom and bedroom, but I can’t get her call

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
How do I trigger Veronica’s call? She drank my coffee, I peek on her at bathroom and bedroom, but I can’t get her call
That's actually how it's supposed to happen, once she kicks you out of her room, then you should just go to sleep and she calls in the middle of the night. If it didn't happen that way, then you may want start a new game, since it's relatively in the beginning anyway. Then if it still doesn't happen, then it's a new bug........Peace!!

Reactions: ROTGOT

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Three things

In the latest version I'm having trouble with opening the pictures on the phone that Ashley sends me. All I get is a white X at the bottom to close them, but no image is showing.

Also was the make Veronica jealous action removed? I couldn't find it.

If I have everything checked off with Ashley, why am I at 99%? Apparently I'm missing images right after we have sex the first time... now to figure out what they are heh

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Three things

In the latest version I'm having trouble with opening the pictures on the phone that Ashley sends me. All I get is a white X at the bottom to close them, but no image is showing.

Also was the make Veronica jealous action removed? I couldn't find it.

If I have everything checked off with Ashley, why am I at 99%?
Ok brother, I'll try to answer the best I can.....
1)I get that too, but you can access them in the pictures part of the phone still.
2)No it's still there, assuming you mean the Amy part. That you just talk with Amy outside the club first, then you will follow her in, where she will buy you a beer, then she will go back to work. Veronica will then approach you and still give you a kiss, and tell you to wait for her to finish her shift. In the cab ride home it will then play the scene you need.
3) Most likely your just missing a date scenario, your supposed to have two dates with sweater outfit, then have two dates with red dress outfit. most likely your missing one or more of those brother.......Peace!!

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes