junito

May 27, 2017
So to lower the confusion about the codec (animations do not work) and help @Faerin not to answer the same questions over and over again, please do the following IF you have problems with the sauna scene/the animations:

Download the zip-file I attached to this post, then unzip it and start the installer. Installation takes just a second and afterwards the animations work as supposed.

Dear @wep or @Kasey, can you maybe highlight this post in the OP, because I'm afraid we will hear a lot of repeating questions in the future about this topic. Thanks!
even after the instalation, still not working, any other tips?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I haven't been able to reproduce that myself, but I've heard that saving/loading fixes that.
If that doesn't work, running the game on a different quality setting helps too.

I'll look into it some more.
for your test run of your animations its very well done and the sweat dripping off veronica looks very tasty :heartcoveredeyes:
Oh @Faerin what you do to me... this update is mega hotter
View attachment 78238
realistically that gif looks like it hurts alot XD

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
when I have the sauna scene 1 on 1, with the +- HUD the game just freezes. I downloaded the fix version 0.7.0b but still no difference.

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
sry guys i didn't follow the thread. i am sorry if this question has already asked
is the changelog in the OP mistyped? it said 0.7.1 but i suppose the newest is 0.7.0?

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Played through from a 6.9 save and only had the minor bug with Emma not showing up. Everything worked fine. Saved and reloaded and Emma showed up next time I entered the massage room. All good :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I saw the aunt in the massage room with the it Man of the house v0.7.0 (extra).rar it was just the Veronica scene that was freezing up I think.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Ugh i'm still getting knocked out by the asshole on v0.7b. Dodge / Hook / Counter getting knocked out each time.

EDIT: repeated the steps 3 days in a row, looks like its passed now.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Secret to getting second Veronica animation? I have the other three completed (1,3,4) but not two.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes