User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
do you know how can i raise amy points
At what stage Are u ? Amy is done for the moment, the new story of the update centers on Veronica,
that means No more hints with amy because it is at the end for her content right now (till in a few updates it will continue ) guess the story evolves aruond Mom, Ashley, sofia, in the next updates to come but it is a guess because of the storyline in the game

In the brawl at 15:00 Gym, I will be knocked out in order of Dodge , Hook, Counter. What should I do?
No with that combination u win the brawl, and can finally fuck veronica :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
Ohh by the way @Faerin the perk with the Fat chick it was great ......x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
super funny !!

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
So to lower the confusion about the codec (animations do not work) and help @Faerin not to answer the same questions over and over again, please do the following IF you have problems with the sauna scene/the animations:

Download the zip-file I attached to this post, then unzip it and start the installer. Installation takes just a second and afterwards the animations work as supposed.

Dear @wep or @Kasey, can you maybe highlight this post in the OP, because I'm afraid we will hear a lot of repeating questions in the future about this topic. Thanks!

Thank's Bro !!!

Reactions: Carcalla and Barioz
R

RWaites

v0.7.0b Hotfix

CGrip

For those of you using Windows 7, make sure you have updated your codec pack in order to see the animations:

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
So to lower the confusion about the codec (animations do not work) and help @Faerin not to answer the same questions over and over again, please do the following IF you have problems with the sauna scene/the animations:

Download the zip-file I attached to this post, then unzip it and start the installer. Installation takes just a second and afterwards the animations work as supposed.

Dear @wep or @Kasey, can you maybe highlight this post in the OP, because I'm afraid we will hear a lot of repeating questions in the future about this topic. Thanks!
Webm codec? Ok thx.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
u need a continue mode added in because it boring to unlock everything again
Why ? don't u import ur old saves ?? just copy and paste the old save game file in the new game the same as u do with the Mapping.xml

by the way: to All don't forget to
Download the new mapping file from lewd patcher !!
with the Aunt name !!

Reactions: Carcalla

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Guys, all the recent posts are making it hard to read correct solution.
Forget about the windows media pack (I'll remove the post), you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer).

As described here:

For those of you using Windows 7, make sure you have updated your codec pack in order to see the animations:
makes more sense ;D. and i was alr. wondering ^^.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes