Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 9350
Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.3b Extra
Language: English
Genre: Incest, Family sex, Seduction, male protagonist

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change Log:

Download:
Extra version : You can use your phone to use cheats
Does anyone know why update 0.5.4b is not on this page?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that man!
But in all fairness, the game has just been released 6 weeks ago.

<Nagging>
Right now it basically comes down to how much free time I can get, next to working a busy day job. I hope that will change in the near future. Creating this engine (instead of using an existing) took a long time, but hopefully will make up for it with more flexibility.

Sorry if I come across a bit strong, but it takes a shitload of work to make a game like this by yourself and it can be frustrating at times (especially after 16 hours of coding to get everything online in time).
</Nagging>

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, I do appreciate it! I hope I can change your mind after a few more updates!
The game as it is and the premise is great.
The only thing lacking is the content.

Don't get me wrong.

So better get some collaboration going, else Patreon is going nowhere real fast. :D

Reactions: Faerin

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Not quite sure where you're coming from, , but this thread is only a month old and already has almost 50 pages of comments. It will soon be joining the 8 at the top in the popular games category at this rate...one of the reasons I am hoping to playtest a Mac version so I can get in on the action...with this much buzz Patreon will follow...

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
No, there is nothing more to Veronica yet. You can raise the whips to 40, which gets you to 100%, but no new scenes.
on lateset version i only get whips up to 20.how can i get them to 40?what types blackmails can i do as well when and where?thank you i feel i missing something on veronica,then maybe not.did the police thing and had her drive me somewhere.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@Faerin is putting out updates every 2 weeks, I am not complaining given how little free time he has to this project and how much effort he has been soliciting from the community (most of whom may not even be monetarily supporting him) to improve his game.

my body is worn out from DMD v0.12 yesterday so I'm going to play this and the new My Sweet Neighbors later today or tomorrow to grind it out.

Thanks again dev for giving us regular updates. Your game has potential and psst we need more Officer Debby and Ashley :)

Reactions: Dr.Brule and Faerin

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I encountered a bug. I blackmailed Veronica in the last version and I could do it once in this version after I loaded my save, but ever since, she is back to her old bitchy behaviour like I never blackmailed her. Anyone any ideas how to fix that, maybe change a variable in the savegame or something?

Edit: I played a bit more and I could blackmail her again on a sunday morning at breakfast. However, the next day she was her old bitchy self again.
Yeah exactly to me, what should i do? new game? or can be fixed?

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes