Dolner

May 9, 2017
So what was included in the new update? Is there enough content to make it worth replaying, or just 1 or 2 new scenes?
Got high hopes for this game.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
New events
• Introducing 2 new locations, including one new NPC.
• Mom's schedule has been slightly altered.
• Updated one of mom's events.
• Updated one of Ashley's events.
• Added a new (selfie) event with Ashley.
• Added a new event with mom.
• Added a new event with all 3 girls!

Both Mom and Ashley events are interesting, but at least for me it kind of broke Veronica.

I found Yoga with the Girls (clothed), BJ from Ashley (Babydoll)
In the evening there's another event, you need to visit the shop beforehand though. It's similar to the babydoll event for Ashley

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
I would love to see an education pussy licking in 69 with mc point of view for the next morning for future update :p
I spend 23h to 12h in Veronica's room and she never came, she sleep under a bridge? ^^
Nice update faerin keep going the awesome work with your charachters :)
P.S: I couldn't reach my old save, when I extract it from the old version where exactly do I have to put it in the new folder please? I'm not sure to do it correctly...

Reactions: RobJoy

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 9350
Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.3b Extra
Language: English
Genre: Incest, Family sex, Seduction, male protagonist

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change Log:

Download:
Extra version : You can use your phone to use cheats
The correct cover now is this, because changes of Veronica... ;)
Sem título.png

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is Veronica supposed to be back to her bitchy self?

I have her on 20/1 btw, had her at I think 22 when I loaded up my save from the previous version with 109% completion, so maybe it's a bug or something.
I have the same issue. I was at 26/1 on my save and now I'm at 128% completion, and when I talk to her in the morning I get the old stressed out result, can't get free rides, and even though the key is in my inventory I can't open her bedroom door. Hoping it's not a savegame bug? But if there's no new Veronica content, hopefully it won't affect much of the gameplay in this version...?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Any hints on getting the yoga scene, and/or on what the new locations are?
I don't play this new version, but in the previous, Mom talk about the top on last floor, if it works MC need go there.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
You can play this game, but don't forget your game, because I'm playing his game too :), Good Weekend. ;)
Heh, definitely not forgetting about my game. Working on it now, time system doesn't want to play nicely but I will prevail. That said, every now and then I need to relax too!

Reactions: reallybadman

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
Is Veronica supposed to be back to her bitchy self?

I have her on 20/1 btw, had her at I think 22 when I loaded up my save from the previous version with 109% completion, so maybe it's a bug or something.
After playing and trying only on Sunday at 10.00, you can ask for Veronica.

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
anyone have a walkthrough on mom and veronica for the times of events i forgot what page veronicas walkthrough page was a couple updates ago when officer sexy was introduced page 33
For v0.5.4
Not much for Mom and Veronica
Working days
06.00 See & talk to Mom at roof
07:00 Peek Mom in the bathroom
07:30 Peek Mom in the bathroom
10.00 See Veronica at the dining room
Grab Coffee (If you have not opened the police place yet)
19.00 Help the Mother Wash Dishes
21.00 Help Mother Foot Massage
22:00 Peek Veronica in the bathroom
23:00 Peek Veronica in the bedroom (do every time to increase blackmail)
Sleep & see even Veronica if you have not opened the police station yet.

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
Though i ve read all the comments regarding Veronica's opening scenes , i cannot get through her storyline beyond the "make coffe" and "spy on her".
All the rest characters are at 100% but Victoria events cannot trigger!!!!

ANY IDEA!?!
Go make coffee at 12pm/noon, she will ask you to make her one so make her one, after that go to sleep at around 22pm (I think its about that time), when you go to sleep she will call you from police station to go and bring her id there, so do it. After that just follow the story and blackmail her. After you ask her for cash three times you can ask her where she gets her money from, she won't say...I guess this part will come in the next updates.

Reactions: joaquimbread

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I encountered a bug. I blackmailed Veronica in the last version and I could do it once in this version after I loaded my save, but ever since, she is back to her old bitchy behaviour like I never blackmailed her. Anyone any ideas how to fix that, maybe change a variable in the savegame or something?

Edit: I played a bit more and I could blackmail her again on a sunday morning at breakfast. However, the next day she was her old bitchy self again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes