Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Valerie pulls her high heels out of Ashleys pussy.
"Oh look at that, my shoes are laced with your pussy juice. You ruined them Ashley."
And she punishes Ashley even harder, so her face gets rammed deeper into moms Ass.
Little sister gives a small scream, bc of the slight pain from the pointy shoe.
Valerie smiles and begins to push her harder and rythmically.
"You thought you were being naughty and all playful when you sucked your brothers cock.
We will show you what naughty really means, little girl."
Mom reaches behind, grabs Ashleys´ head and twerks her ass against it.
"i never thought you´d be so vulgar mom. Does my sisters tongue feel good in your butt?"
"Oh yes, she´s very talented, you know that."
She lets go of MCs dick.
"Fuck your sister. Will you do that for your mommy, dear?"
"You can have her pussy, i will heelfuck her tight ass.", says valerie while she rubs her shoes
on Ashley thighs clean.
Mcs little sister squeaks in anticipation of the pain and the pleasure. She gets on top of MC and
looks back at Valerie. Her cheeks turn red. She hadn´t expected that this night would go that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I am not able to start the game, it just gives a black screen same happens for bigbrother game
I had same thing, some voodoo magic, of you got old saves 1st delete the one that is included with game, or just keep the one and add nothing. Something like that if i remember.
In any case while i was playing with saves around at some point was just working so. :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I had same thing, some voodoo magic, of you got old saves 1st delete the one that is included with game, or just keep the one and add nothing. Something like that if i remember.
In any case while i was playing with saves around at some point was just working so. :)
did someone say voodoo magic?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Congrats on the 5,000 likes StarWarrior, I just gave another one for good luck ;)
Thank you sweetie!:kissingheart: here take my like! take it! i said TAKE IT! you will like it!:WutFace:;)

Reactions: bobbo69
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes