Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
What are these? How do I make?
The first MC needs to give the lingerie to Ashley and let her sleep with him, the second MC needs to go to the Health Club to raise the Heart with Sophia until 5 and on Saturday 12.00hrs, at the entrance of the living room, Ashley sends the message to Him, other event you post is when MC and Ashley are kissing and MC needs to run for the bedroom, but you missed this picture. :):):)

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
not many Milfs around and only one is MCs mom... maybe MC let Ashley lick moms Ass clean while Valerie stands behind her and slowly pushes one of her high heels into her teeny pussy and Mom deepthroating MCs cock.
Damn man, you made me imagine something very good now :winkytongue:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
not many Milfs around and only one is MCs mom... maybe MC let Ashley lick moms Ass clean while Valerie stands behind her and slowly pushes one of her high heels into her teeny pussy and Mom deepthroating MCs cock.
hoooooooly crap! high heel fucking!:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::FuckYea::heartcoveredeyes:

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Valerie pulls her high heels out of Ashleys pussy.
"Oh look at that, my shoes are laced with your pussy juice. You ruined them Ashley."
And she pushes Ashley eben harder, so her face gets rammed deeper into moms Ass.
Little sister gives a small scream, bc of the slight pain from the pointy shoe.
Valerie smiles and begins to push her harder and rythmically.
"You thought you were being naughty and all playful when you sucked your brothers cock.
We will show you what naughty really means, little girl."
Mom reaches behind, grabs Ashleys´ head and twerks her ass against it.
"i never thought you´d be so vulgar mom. Does my sisters tongue feel good in your butt?"
"Oh yes, she´s very talented, you know that."
She lets go of MCs dick.
"Fuck your sister. Will you do that for your mommy, dear?"
"You can have her pussy, i will heelfuck her tight ass.", says valerie while she rubs her shoes
on Ashley thighs clean.
Mcs little sister squeaks in anticipation of the pain and the pleasure. She gets on top of MC and
looks back at Valerie. Her cheeks turn red. She hadn´t expected that this night would go that way.
Here we go again...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes