Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
as baraka said, she is not a slave. its a fetish to be dominated during sexual acts eg. that doesn't mean that she has to obey him every time, hence being his slave and giving away her life to him. in real life a lot of people like to be dominated or like to dominate (for females you can call her dominatrix) but aren't slaves.
So please cite an instance where she denied him a request please to prove she has some control....

R

RWaites

How do I get to the fashion show and how do I get progressive event with ash and mc when she has 80 hearts cause I did it, I got the scene but not the star?

Edit:Nvm about the fashion show just found it. But the other one im still baffled.
If you've done the fashion show (clubbing - Sophia win, lingerie - Ashley win, go wild - draw) go to Ashley's room 12:00 Sunday (you may have to visit Ash. every night at 22:00 to get her stat's up)

Reactions: UncleVT

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I need talk many more x'Dx'Dx'D
Keep it up :cool:

Thank you hot stuff!:firstimekiss:
Yes! YES! YEEESS!!! i need 5000 more likes so i can get a plane and join the "airplane" club.:FuckYea::eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My man bara telling it like it is!:kissingheart:
I bet the dude dont even know what a "switch" is. He just think the word sounds cool.:test::tf:
Congrats m8 on 5k, you earn it. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Maybe later we'll get the chance to get Veronica into trouble by placing something into her bag and then tipping off officer Debby about her bag and then you and officer Debby can tag team/punish her in one of the police cells.:evilsmile:
Believe me is better reward Her in the cell :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Kalf

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game should be among popular games already. And I think we need another thread for walkthrough questions.
I think that if something is working, best to leave it, this topic works very well, and about this game to be popular, it's been a long time since it is by itself ;);):)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Where do you put the mapping.xml file so the mod can work? I know it says "Only put inside the game folder" but which one? the same folder with the .exe? sorry for the basic question, I'm very new to this kind of thing.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
she gives stern and disapproving looks when mom thanks MC for the help doing the chores
Yeah? did she exert any control and speak out against her Master as a result?
No she didn't did she....
So EPIC FAIL at showing her taking back control....

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes