Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
it shows that you didn´t get the difference between dom/sub and Master/Slave. i suggest you read your article again bc you didn´t understand anything in it.
What part of this is confusing you?
I did read it! You just keep reading the parts that relates to BDSM which is not what Veronica is into!

the Slave Submits once and only once giving up full control over their life.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
If you've done the fashion show (clubbing - Sophia win, lingerie - Ashley win, go wild - draw) go to Ashley's room 12:00 Sunday (you may have to visit Ash. every night at 22:00 to get her stat's up)
Thanks, i didn't know that it had to be a tie on the fashion show contest.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I did read it! You just keep reading the parts that relates to BDSM which is not what Veronica is into!

Veronica isn´t a Slave, she never says that she likes to be one. The only thing the MC says is that she likes to be dominated. Veronica hasn´t even admitted that, neither to herself nor to her brother. They´re still stuck in some blackmail situation.
So, you´re imagining things which the game never mentions and make up shit to prove some unrelated point.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

as baraka said, she is not a slave. its a fetish to be dominated during sexual acts eg. that doesn't mean that she has to obey him every time, hence being his slave and giving away her life to him. in real life a lot of people like to be dominated or like to dominate (for females you can call her dominatrix) but aren't slaves.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mother in bathroom when she states that she is happy to hear hear that it's using my MC's name instead of mom. If I got interrupted by the clock every morning just before getting head in a dream I think I would of thrown the fucking thing across the room into a wall by now.

I usually name my male characters bastard just becuase of how it can make for some funny sentences. Veronica hey mas-...Bastard... Veronica you can do it...Bastard!

Did Ashley's yoga outfit change? It looks different to me or maybe I haven't played it in awhile and it just looks different.

Seeing Sophies wild outfit made me think of the old words from some of the older movies where the guy started going homina homina homina homina.

Will there be a option later to be able to enter Veronica's room on the day that she is in there not feeling well and will there ever be a option to mess with her bag in her room maybe plant something in it or some type of bug/creature? I always noticed that you could click but don't remember ever being able to do anything with it.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Kalf and elmandor
R

RWaites

Mother in bathroom when she states that she is happy to hear hear that it's using my MC's name instead of mom. If I got interrupted by the clock every morning just before getting head in a dream I think I would of thrown the fucking thing across the room into a wall by now.

I usually name my male characters bastard just becuase of how it can make for some funny sentences. Veronica hey mas-...Bastard... Veronica you can do it...Bastard!

Did Ashley's yoga outfit change? It looks different to me or maybe I haven't played it in awhile and it just looks different.

Seeing Sophies wild outfit made me think of the old words from some of the older movies where the guy started going homina homina homina homina.

Will there be a option later to be able to enter Veronica's room on the day that she is in there not feeling well and will there ever be a option to mess with her bag in her room maybe plant something in it or some type of bug/creature? I always noticed that you could click but don't remember ever being able to do anything with it.

Keep up the great work!
Upto now you only took her ID and the taxi money from it when you saved her from Officer Debby.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

Keep up the great work!
same thing can be done with games like ff VIII ^^. renaming griever to pussy or so :p.

alo quite funny, naming your character like the girl. the girl, lets name her ashley, will then say: i love you ashley. and the mc will say, i love you too ashley. yeeeeep, kinda narcissm.

Reactions: vir_cotto

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Congratulations 5,000 and still climbing
Thank you hot stuff!:firstimekiss:
Congratulations For 5000, What You think in more 5000 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::kissingheart:
Yes! YES! YEEESS!!! i need 5000 more likes so i can get a plane and join the "airplane" club.:FuckYea::eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes:
@StarWarrior
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Veronica isn´t a Slave, she never says that she likes to be one. The only thing the MC says is that she likes to be dominated. Veronica hasn´t even admitted that, neither to herself nor to her brother. They´re still stuck in some blackmail situation.
So, you´re imagining things which the game never mentions and make up shit to prove some unrelated point.
My man bara telling it like it is!:kissingheart:

as baraka said, she is not a slave. its a fetish to be dominated during sexual acts eg. that doesn't mean that she has to obey him every time, hence being his slave and giving away her life to him. in real life a lot of people like to be dominated or like to dominate (for females you can call her dominatrix) but aren't slaves.
I bet the dude dont even know what a "switch" is. He just think the word sounds cool.:test::tf:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe later we'll get the chance to get Veronica into trouble by placing something into her bag and then tipping off officer Debby about her bag and then you and officer Debby can tag team/punish her in one of the police cells.:evilsmile:

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
This game should be among popular games already. And I think we need another thread for walkthrough questions.

Reactions: throw_nws

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
How do I get to the fashion show and how do I get progressive event with ash and mc when she has 80 hearts cause I did it, I got the scene but not the star?

Edit:Nvm about the fashion show just found it. But the other one im still baffled.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes