Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Brother what I can advise You is to do a search in the google for some answer, because I really don't know what is happen. Good Luck.
Are you usinf DirectX11 ? because I saw several things with google with this "d3d11" error message and BigBrother uses DX9 (file dx9.bat). Maybe it is the problem, but I don't known how to force DX9

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I respect a lot your avatar ;);):)
I dont know who is that warrior that almost look a like a samurai in yours, so i cant comment XD i can only say that looks pretty nice.
I do respect "Che" alot, since adolescence, among other things because his dedication to others :)
And I do know that I respect ur own "dedication" here :) cheers!

To stay on topic, I played this game in various versions and I really liked it, had a good time and i really saw improvements since the very begining, with Faerin taking notes and changing a lot of stuff. Still remember what a nice surprise was that cheat mechanic inside the game, among others, like improved travel, etc. Too bad for the non incest thingy, but once again wen people here takes matters in their own hands, wonders happens, so nothing to fear or whine about. Just realx, enjoy better games and express the appropiate gratitude to u all.

ps/ by the way, @Carlo S can I ask u your native language? Ur nickname makes me think spanish or italian and I was wondering that for a few days. Mine is spanish, maybe thats why i was wondering? ;)

Reactions: Faerin

SteffenL

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you kindly. "winetricks corefonts" did the trick.
Hi.
Could you perhaps explain in detail how you did it... I've been trying through wine bottler and wineskin.. I've downloaded the corefonts (and tried with others as well) but none worked. Im a noob :)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how to trigger the mom and aunt phone call,and where do I have to be to trigger it?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
how do you get into the moms bedroom carlos s walkthrough is hard to understand?
MC need do everything, talk and help Mom in the Rooftop 6.00hr, talk and see in the living room 21.00hrs. give the wine, and do everything in Her bedroom 22.00hrs, after MC need sleep nude and wake up at 7.00hrs, only after everything is done, Mom need 40 hearts and 40 arousal, then the door open, follow the hours in the walkthrough is the easy way :):);)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hi.
Could you perhaps explain in detail how you did it... I've been trying through wine bottler and wineskin.. I've downloaded the corefonts (and tried with others as well) but none worked. Im a noob :)
@skyhawk77 I would like to know this as well, as I get this questions from some patrons.
If anyone would be willing to share some instructions, maybe I could include them in the discord channel/game.

Reactions: netkeliye and Kalf

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I think we shouldn't name the mod as incest you know @Faerin wants to add the mod to the game file when uploading in the patreon page it's better to use a code word where those guys shouldn't understand but our guys do.
excellent idea... let´s say we change it with "google" ... people who don´t know it, will search "Moth google" or like "Is MotH all about google?"... SEO´s gonna love this and the number of patreons will skyrocket

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Ente Supremo: I read again and your language is really Spanish, all the neighbours of my country are from Spanish origins, e I speak Spanish too, because I have a lot of friends in the Spanish America, and in Spain as well. For this reason I think, now I have one more that admire "Che" like myself. Welcome, Brother. ;);):)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hehe "google", not bad not bad. but i can see a lot of people here still asking if it has incest in it and how to enable it... should we tell them that the game has "google" in it? XD and that you can get google by turning on google in the txt file? tahaha.
as for the safety of faerins work: sure, why not!

Last edited:

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
hehe "google", not bad not bad. but i can see a lot of people here still asking if it has incest in it and how to enable it... should we tell them that the game has "google" in it? XD and that you can get google by turning on google in the txt file? tahaha.
as for the savety of faerins work: sure, why not!
yes, i welcome you to the evil brotherhood of secret names, brother

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Are you usinf DirectX11 ? because I saw several things with google with this "d3d11" error message and BigBrother uses DX9 (file dx9.bat). Maybe it is the problem, but I don't known how to force DX9
The best way to do that is to run the game in Windows using Compatibility mode and selecting either Win 8 or XP as the target Operating system. Right click and select properties on the .Exe file and select the compatibility tab. Select run in compatibility mode and select the OS that works.

As for those using Wine on a Mac and having issues, Try forcing OpenGL parameter in Wine (See the Wine Docs on how to do that)

U

User_215882

Better yet just release the game with the mod already installed here. Save everyone some time and a headache. Damn thing took forever to get installed for me.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Better yet just release the game with the mod already installed here. Save everyone some time and a headache. Damn thing took forever to get installed for me.
There are rules to follow, there shouldn't even be this mod, and all you got to do is exchange 1 file thats it also that one is in main folder you can hit your head on. And i seriously doubt anyone will go unpacking to add the file here on forum for that.
So be nice and just say thank you.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
What's weird though is that sometimes, instead of saying "mom" or whatever, it says "???". One such example is when giving the wine bottle, he refers to his mom as that, something like "give the wine bottle to my ???" (not an exact quote).
Nothing important though.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes