FlicK3R

Sep 1, 2017
When you go to bed at night. You will get a question asking you if you want to keep the door open or not. make se sure you are sleeping past 7:30 and choose sleep naked with door open. You will have to do this a few times to get her arousal up. Check the walkthrough's in the OP for additional information. Have fun.:)
no, i checked the walkthrough. the thing is that when i go to bed im only asked if i choose to sleep with the boxers on or off. it doesnt say anything about the door.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
is there a way to change resolution? i can only see half of my phone. and when i open the game it only has 1 option for my resolution
also. where is the damn kitchen?
nvm. i can see everything in the game if i dont set it to full screen
For Me works fine in 1600x900 resolution, You need put in windowed and click in the number for change. Good Luck. ;);):)
We need to get the mod posted to the OP as well...
And Carlo, perhaps it would be a good idea to name the rar to MoHIncestMod.rar so everyone knows exactly what it does just from the filename? You can put a short readme on how to use the mod inside the rar as well.

That should save a lot of grief and posts from those who don't realize what happened, why @Faerin had to make changes and how easy it is to go back to the incest version if they just download your mod and follow the simple instructions.
Thanks a lot for your suggestion, this is really a good idea ;);):)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks a lot for your suggestion, this is really a good idea ;);):)
It also might not be a bad idea to add the Version number to the Mod if it is going to change from version to version as using an incorrect version could break the game. But I haven't actually looked at the nuts and bolts of what is in the file and perhaps that isn't needed.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It also might not be a bad idea to add the Version number to the Mod if it is going to change from version to version as using an incorrect version could break the game. But I haven't actually looked at the nuts and bolts of what is in the file and perhaps that isn't needed.
I'm doing many changes, first putting in Rar, changing the name for easy way, and for the new versions I'll put the number of version as well. With your suggestion I can put an new page and add like it works. Thanks a lot for your help, Brother. :):);)

Laban

Jul 22, 2017
If you bye the game i the store, them on the fullscreen the text say that you play 45 min instead of the 30 min you in reality play. And Sofia are called [Sofia

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I'm doing many changes, first putting in Rar, changing the name for easy way, and for the new versions I'll put the number of version as well. With your suggestion I can put an new page and add like it works. Thanks a lot for your help, Brother. :):);)
I think we shouldn't name the mod as incest you know @Faerin wants to add the mod to the game file when uploading in the patreon page it's better to use a code word where those guys shouldn't understand but our guys do.

Reactions: netkeliye

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I think we shouldn't name the mod as incest you know @Faerin wants to add the mod to the game file when uploading in the patreon page it's better to use a code word where those guys shouldn't understand but our guys do.
I'm thinking in put the Mod and together add one alert in PDF or File text explain what to do for change with other file. and compressed everything in Rar. ;);):)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah i agree, better safe than pregnant, unless you are planning. ;):winkytongue:

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Hello
I feel a bit stupid, but I can't launch the game. It crashes
I've tried several configurations (resolutions , windowed/not windowed, quality) but the result is the same.
I join the crash files, if someone can help, thanks because this game seems nice.
For info, I'm on Windows 7, DirectX 11

Reactions: Bagger288

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hello
I feel a bit stupid, but I can't launch the game. It crashes
I've tried several configurations (resolutions , windowed/not windowed, quality) but the result is the same.
I join the crash files, if someone can help, thanks because this game seems nice.
For info, I'm on Windows 7, DirectX 11
You've the new version with Mod and bug fix? if not try this one :) Only change the file mapping for other inside the game. - Mod

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Hi do the version 6d have a bugg to complete ashley and sophia lesson i have 10 relation with sophia but saturday or sunday nothing hapend to complete that lesson.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
No...Thanks for YOUR help Brother! LOL

If @Faerin intends to release the mod on his Patreon page then he is going to have to disguise and keep it hidden from anyone at Patreon. Better would be to incorporate it into the game from the start and have users add a execution parameter such as -fam to the exe to trigger using the Incest script.
But if he releases the mod on Patreon then he is going to have to explain what it does and that means someone on Patreon will get wind of it.

Best thing for him to do would be to add a link into the cheat screen with Hints and Tips that will explain the Mod outside of Patreon and perhaps trigger it...
But if he makes the mod available on Patreon he will just be right back where he started.

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
You've the new version with Mod and bug fix? if not try this one :) Only change the file mapping for other inside the game. - Mod
I've tried with your files, but it's the same. I have an "Oops" message, and the game is not responding. It's strange because I can play BigBrother which have the same launcher, it's seems. (error files are in my previous post)

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
This is happening only in some versions, but will be fixed in the next version. If need here is the complete Save.
Carlos,
Every time I try to load the game when I have your save file in the savegames folder, the game window opens but stays black and never loads. Any ideas as to why?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I've tried with your files, but it's the same. I have an "Oops" message, and the game is not responding. It's strange because I can play BigBrother which have the same launcher, it's seems. (error files are in my previous post)
Brother what I can advise You is to do a search in the google for some answer, because I really don't know what is happen. Good Luck.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes