• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DarkJester418

May 21, 2018
Can somebody help me I follow the walkthrough to the letter but when I get to the mom on the couch and the massage icon pops up it says I dont have enough hearts to do it but I did everything in the walkthrough leading up to that event am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I still seem to be missing two of the Cosplay Collectibles. "Most Wanted" #1, and #3. Any advice? And, yes, I already searched the thread, and the only answers I found with links took me to nothing.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can somebody help me I follow the walkthrough to the letter but when I get to the mom on the couch and the massage icon pops up it says I dont have enough hearts to do it but I did everything in the walkthrough leading up to that event am I missing something or doing something wrong?
Don't follow the walkthrough; follow the hints.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
From what I've seen, you're better off skipping the walkthrough, and just following the hints. Use your Contacts list in your phone, and check up to (I think) 8 girls. Their profile pics will show up at the bottom of your screen, and when you hover your cursor over them it will show you a Hint (if any are available).

shareef

Mar 1, 2018
im having same problem before if ur using windows 7 please update it all optional languages and other update m sure it gona work

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@Faerin so i dont know what the problem is but for some reason i cant save my game anymore i dont know if theres an actual limit place in this update of number saves you can have but when i started i had to delete over 5 saves for the new content now that i used some of the saves for revisiting in the future i its been cut again and i had to delete like 3 more saves and still i cant have anymore more saves
ATM I have 288 saves for this version, because I deleted a lot a few versions ago, but so far, the only time I have had a problem saving so far, is when I add an illegal character, like a question mark.

@Faerin Slight grammar issue. Most of the time in here, 'master' should be capitalized. Any time you are using master, mom, sister, brother, babe, whatever as a name/nickname, then it is a proper noun, and needs to be capitalized. For example...
"Thank you, Master!" Here she is speaking directly to him, and using 'master' as a name/title.
"He is my master." Here, she is speaking about him in third person, and and describing him as one of many masters, specifically hers.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hi @Faerin
Nice update, a little small like you said.
I saw Cassie at the beach in the morning, you have anything planned for her there? Is just a tease?
Looking forward for the next update.
I am not developer, but judging from previous experience, she will be included, I am only afraid, it will have to wait moment when patrons vote her.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I still seem to be missing two of the Cosplay Collectibles. "Most Wanted" #1, and #3. Any advice? And, yes, I already searched the thread, and the only answers I found with links took me to nothing.
Here you go

1548493262317.png 1548493209965.png

@Faerin Slight grammar issue. Most of the time in here, 'master' should be capitalized. Any time you are using master, mom, sister, brother, babe, whatever as a name/nickname, then it is a proper noun, and needs to be capitalized. For example...
"Thank you, Master!" Here she is speaking directly to him, and using 'master' as a name/title.
"He is my master." Here, she is speaking about him in third person, and and describing him as one of many masters, specifically hers.
Funnily enough we had a debate on this on Thursday and yes it is being addressed although I would disagree for the likes of babe but that leads into a whoile other debate over proper titles

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Here you go
View attachment 232586 View attachment 232585
Funnily enough we had a debate on this on Thursday and yes it is being addressed although I would disagree for the likes of babe but that leads into a whoile other debate over proper titles
Good to know, as a bad writer these things stand out to me, but any word used as a name counts a proper noun.
"She's a babe." No.
"Hey, Babe!" Yes.
Even if you walk up to your buddy and say, "Hey, Fucker!", you are calling him by the nickname 'Fucker', and therefor it should be capitalized. :geek:

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes