nevis

Jun 11, 2017
I AM STARTING THE GAME WITH THE PORTUGUES LANGUAGE SO THAT WHEN IT COMMECTS THIS WITH THE LANGUAGE IN ENGLISH I CHANGE FOR THE PORTUGUESE AND THE ICONS OF THE GAME SOMEM. SOMEONE COULD HELP ME, THANK YOU

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
So, how do you progress on the group yoga event on saturdays? The first option always seem unavailable, even in the included 100% file. Is is not implemented yet or am I missing something?

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
@Faeren update for mom door open bug.
After previous game, (the file I shared) flagging the overhear conversation, worked on that save.
Started another play, and event triggers correctly.
so after activating flag error not repeatable? more info to try to solve this, not a programmer (obviously) just pitching in.

P.S. thanks for reactivating the space bar feature, playing your game gives me a sore clicky finger, probably as I play your game too much :)

Reactions: Faerin

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok so, as I recall the stars/special has been removed from the game. Valerie (the bartender) has a star slot on the phone (it's zero).

Reactions: Faerin

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
I AM STARTING THE GAME WITH THE PORTUGUES LANGUAGE SO THAT WHEN IT COMMECTS THIS WITH THE LANGUAGE IN ENGLISH I CHANGE FOR THE PORTUGUESE AND THE ICONS OF THE GAME SOMEM. SOMEONE COULD HELP ME, THANK YOU
So I played around with the language settings. Portuguese is the only language creating problems. It kind of seems there is stuff missing. It's like something is missing from the files (switching from English to Portuguese resets you to MCs room with no navigation UI (navigation from quick-map still works) while switching from another language seems to just keep that language and doesn't create problems) No other language created any problems.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
So what's changed content wise? Different dialogue? More build up?
some scenes have different dialogues, and cropped visuals for second and succesive attempts (example, blow job with veronica, she only dusts the first time, 2nd and later times she goes straight from full maid outfit behind couch, to only apron on her knees) There is now a continue option on Saturday yoga... but other posts have mentioned it is not activated. But almost no updated/extra visuals from 8.2, although the storytelling is smoother.
Since events are triggered by hearts, lips, etc., if you stop earning points from one task you know you should be trying something else to advance. Hints are more comprehensive

cru

Jul 14, 2017
so i went to the police station to bail out Veronica, but after that i just went home without the usual "i'mm in charge now" speech from the MC. and it says no more hints for Veronica.
Did i miss something? or did i fuck something up?

cru

Jul 14, 2017
Also i just noticed a bug where reading online courses only take an hour even though they list 1:30, 2:00, etc.
i was doing them at night (friday) i dont know if that affects it.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes