roktav

Jun 14, 2018
Bug found:

If you read sms from Emma regarding computer help in kitchen (other places work) then game freeze and you have to restart it.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Bug found:

If you read sms from Emma regarding computer help in kitchen (other places work) then game freeze and you have to restart it.
Do you have a save file to share that I can replicate this crash with so I can report it to Faerin directly?

Walktrought?
I see the walktrough of the first page and i dont understand
Version .8.3 does not need a walk through. 95% of the content can be done using the in-game hints for the characters (hover mouse over their icons at the bottom). The other 5% is done by reading the cue's you get from the characters during their dates. And that walk through has the answers for the dates and parts you'd need a walk through for, but the rest of it is out dated.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Hello, it is not working in Portuguese of Brazil in this new version 0.83. It has not yet been translated or is a bug in this version. It has some correction. Thankful. Sorry for the translation by Google.
There is a bug if you try choosing the language from the main title screen that will be fixed in the next version. For now I believe if you go into the game and use the phone to change your language, that should work.

RohanEmpire

Sep 25, 2018
How can I increase my charisma? I'm currently at 10 but seems I need 20 to be able to convince amy to let me enter club neon. ...can't find any books in the bookstore and I bought the perfume to get charisma to 10.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'm not as far along as many of you, but my current "Hint" for Veronica is the list of chores I should make her do. I keep making her do them, "M" thanks me at dinnertime, but nothing changes in the Hint, or Achievements. Does she need to do them a certain number of times?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I'm not as far along as many of you, but my current "Hint" for Veronica is the list of chores I should make her do. I keep making her do them, "M" thanks me at dinnertime, but nothing changes in the Hint, or Achievements. Does she need to do them a certain number of times?
Do you check on her doing the chores at 12:00?

Reactions: TheDevian

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Not to sure about your problem but have you tried

- Reloading the game.
-Changeing the graphics quality.
- Moveing the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
- Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
- Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- Excluding the whole game folder and subfolders in your Antivirus
-Changing your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.

Ex: If your monitor's resolution is 1920 x 1080, you should set the game's resolution to the same setting.
For everyone having the resolution error at startup, these steps might help:

1 Reinstalling your graphics drivers.
2 Disabling Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.
i got it working, i never tried to go down to beautiful graphic quality and it works now

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
There is a bug if you try choosing the language from the main title screen that will be fixed in the next version. For now I believe if you go into the game and use the phone to change your language, that should work.
Thanks for answering. I'll do as you mentioned.

I did as you mentioned but it still does not work. When I change the language into Portuguese the character returns to the room and disappears the navigation icons of the game. Thank you anyway, I'll wait for a correction.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes