Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Does not let me see what Mom is doing in the room, warns me that is between open but gives me no option to see it, you know if it is a bug or is normal with the new patch 0.8.3, is the only thing I wanted to know
0.8.3 is a test version where Veronica's path is the only one that works. Have a look at the OP to see more details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

corsairshadow

Jun 16, 2018
A quelle moment Ashley parle à Claire dans la soirée? Impossible de trouver, c'est un bug de la version test :) ?
I love this games!!!!!!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
A quelle moment Ashley parle à Claire dans la soirée? Impossible de trouver, c'est un bug de la version test :) ?
I love this games!!!!!!
Quelq'un à eu le souci? Pour le coup je suis bloqué

Dans cette version test, seul le chemin de Veronica fonctionne. Veuillez consulter le premier message de ce fil pour plus d'informations avant de poster.

De plus, les règles du forum stipulent que tous les messages doivent être en anglais. Veuillez donc traduire votre message en anglais avant de le publier ultérieurement.

Google translate: corsairshadow: When does Ashley talk to Claire in the evening? Can not find, it's a bug in the test version? I love this games!!!!!!

Someone had the problem? For once I'm stuck

Me: In this test version only the path for Veronica is working. Please have a look at the first post of this thread for more information before posting.

Also, the rules of the forum state that all posts must be in English so please translate your post to English before posting in the future.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends if you want to play the game until the next update please see post #31363 it offers the 0.8.2 with Extras and is pretty stable. I hope this helps some.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Wow, i just fired up 0.8.2 again and i already miss the GUI from 0.8.3 LOL The little npc images and hints accesible right on the main screen.. Sure is very handy.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Are you sure you want to see that? Because she might look something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well you warned me, now get the image out of my head, where is the Unsee button..
What if it's optional and @Faerin makes it so that early on you can see her naked. Then 2 choices 1 you will be nice or 2 you get out screaming. Then later in the game she comes back, when her fitness is done and she is a total hotty. Those who had been screaming and running away get a cold shoulder from her, those who accepted who she is. Get some

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What if it's optional and @Faerin makes it so that early on you can see her naked. Then 2 choices 1 you will be nice or 2 you get out screaming. Then later in the game she comes back, when her fitness is done and she is a total hotty. Those who had been screaming and running away get a cold shoulder from her, those who accepted who she is. Get some
Well, IIRC, if you forget to use the sign with Veronica in the sauna, you see her in game, but I might have a faulty memory there...

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
PLEASE!!!!! anyone can add savegames, I didn't play this game from 6.1 and they incompatible, please soo really please add some savegames from 8.1 thanks in advance =(

onci

Dec 29, 2017
I had her kick me out as soon as I gave the card. When I went back the 2nd time, it worked. The first time I used the space bar to advance the text, the 2nd time I used ctrl to speed through it. Not sure if that will help anyone else.
Thanks for your response, but it has not worked for me. Nobody knows how to unlock the game in that scene?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dang nabbit @TheDevian i forgot all about the sign in the sauna. Thinkin i would pay if you wrote a PDF with all that floats up there in your brain.. lol
Endless fount of useless information! XD Unfortunately, it only works randomly... My mind is like a box of chocolates, you never know which thought is going to explode.
PLEASE!!!!! anyone can add savegames, I didn't play this game from 6.1 and they incompatible, please soo really please add some savegames from 8.1 thanks in advance =(
None of them will work with this test version, though if you want to just play the game, they will work with the older version, 0.8.2. You can find others in the link below that.
Thanks for your response, but it has not worked for me. Nobody knows how to unlock the game in that scene?
Sorry it didn't help, not sure what might be wrong, did you try an older save?

Reactions: George Halstead
4.20 star(s) 253 Votes