George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Something weird just happened, somewhere along in the game my clothing store stopped opening. I went to buy the maids outfit for Veronica and it will not open the clothing store. I know it opened earlier in the game. Most other stores open up. Has anyone found this to be true ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Something weird just happened, somewhere along in the game my clothing store stopped opening. I went to buy the maids outfit for Veronica and it will not open the clothing store. I know it opened earlier in the game. Most other stores open up. Has anyone found this to be true ?
Not yet, thankfully. XD
Though wasn't it the undies (lingerie) shop?

Reactions: George Halstead

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
You are right @TheDevian my apologies that is what i meant. The store does come up but the entire mall directory list is in front of the store so i cannot move forward. Is why i was looking through the flags to see if i could just activate them but that is out of my realm of expertise.. LOL

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You are right @TheDevian my apologies that is what i meant. The store does come up but the entire mall directory list is in front of the store so i cannot move forward. Is why i was looking through the flags to see if i could just activate them but that is out of my realm of expertise.. LOL
Yeah, for me the clothing shop and the Perfume store are like that, just the directory, but not the lingerie shop (though the teddy is in the book store, which makes it sillier for the maid outfit to be there). XD

Reactions: George Halstead

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@TheDevian It took me a while to really get into this game as it does take some time to get your footing but it really is a nice game. Am eager to see it through.
Same here, though I think I might have made it as far as I can in this version.

@Faerin
The notes I have made from my last one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Future suggestion, it would be nice if we could unlock a 4th scene with the job milfs where you actually have sex with them, perhaps add a 4th level where we unlock that, and a bit better skill, so we are less likely to fail a delivery, without adding a harder level, as a reward for doing so well at the job, to symbolize becoming a master of your craft, and are less likely to make dumb mistakes. XD

I actually managed to get further with Ashley than Veronica, but even after cheating to max out her submission points (65) after they stopped raising, I never could progress to the panties part, and she never joined me in the living room while cleaning. Still no hints from her either.

Some things do seem better, grind wise, but it still feels kind of grindy in places, especially when we cannot be certain if we are even grinding the correct thing. If we are not getting points, then we need to have some indicator that we are making progress, a small dialogue change or something perhaps.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I Have also gotten further with Ashley compared to Veronica, I did not progress to far with Ashley's friend other than the sauna and i was not sure what the cap was for Veronica's Sub points, i had her at 35 or there about and was hoping her story would progress further than the others. But i guess you need to save something for the last update. I recall a couple white screens from missing images, will work through again and note where they were.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I Have also gotten further with Ashley compared to Veronica, I did not progress to far with Ashley's friend other than the sauna and i was not sure what the cap was for Veronica's Sub points, i had her at 35 or there about and was hoping her story would progress further than the others. But i guess you need to save something for the last update. I recall a couple white screens from missing images, will work through again and note where they were.
65 was her cap in the last version, but who knows in this one...? XD

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
People is only able to complain about every single thing. I'm young, but not young enough to understand that we live in strange years. Everyone thinks that he has the right to have everything in every moment and how he wants it. OMG! Grow up and learn the tolerance. You are so childish.

P.s. The game is amazing and I am sure that the next full release will be fantastic, as always. Thanks

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
because I get two failures
1st, I did not get ash's friend after I caught her, studying
2nd the discussion of Claire and Ash in the room of Claire

Reactions: TheDevian

Davisow

Sep 27, 2018
Does not let me see what Mom is doing in the room, warns me that is between open but gives me no option to see it, you know if it is a bug or is normal with the new patch 0.8.3, is the only thing I wanted to know

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes