• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

McPoop

Jun 26, 2017
On the test version I am stuck on "I'm pretty tired, let's just go to bed." after having dinner. It won't let me escape from that no matter what I do.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
the incest patch works in this version?
Previous saves work?
I don't know about the patch, but older saves don't work.
I suggest you read this post first. You find it on this page, above yours.
Man of the House V0.8.3 (test version)
Hey guys, this is the test version for the upcoming v0.8.3 update on November the 2nd!
This will be the biggest (technical) update since the launch of the game.
After this one I will be able to completely start focusing on new content (every 2 weeks again).

Please note that only Veronica is implemented in this version, so other character’s will be extremely bugged! (For the “final” v0.8.3 release all girls will be reworked and improved).
This version is meant for those that would already like to see the new UI and changes for Veronica and/or would like to help testing (and therefore is available for all patrons).

You will have to start a new game with this update and if you play the final release in 2 weeks, you will have to start over again! I will include a 100% savegame in that release, for those that don’t want to play again.

Download:

Note: Check the included installation guide if you have problems getting the game to run!

Here's an overview of all the changes I have implemented so far:

Menu:

• Added an option to the menu to view the entire credits list.
Content:

• Redid all early/outdated content for Veronica.
  • Updated ALL of Veronica's dialogs to reflect changes in character relationships a lot better.
  • Claire's chores are no longer random, you (or Veronica) can do any chore you choose, nor do you need to talk to her first anymore.
Gameplay/map:

• Updated the conditions for unlocking new girls and locations (this should be a lot more intuitive now).
  • Removed the stars, all progress is based on stat gain now.
  • Balanced the stat gains for Veronica.
  • Added a bunch of sounds effects and updated some old ones.
  • Added a flags menu to the cheat console, where you can view and edit flag values for all the girls (only recommended for fixing bugged games).
Hints:

• Improved Veronica's hints.
  • Added a "tracking" option to the contact list, which will add a hint shortcut to the bottom left of your screen,
  • for up to 5 girls that will show the current location and on mouseover will show ALL available hints.
Tutorial:

• Improved the tutorial UI.
  • Updated the tutorial to reflect all current game mechanics.
UI:

• Improved the overall UI
  • Added UI animations (also added an option to turn them off in the phone settings).
  • A popup will now be shown when a new contact is added to your phone.
  • Added a short bio for each character, which you can view in the contacts list.
  • A popup will now be shown when you discover a new location.
  • Added a short description for each location, which you can view on the map.
  • Added the player as a contact on the phone, so your stats don't stay on screen all the time.
  • Added a tooltip description for each of the girls's stats on the contact list.
  • The achievements and quit button are now on your phone.
  • The phone and inventory buttons are now hidden during dialogs.
  • You can now use spacebar to skip through dialogs.
  • Locked dialog options are now grayed out and play an error sound when clicked.
  • New locations will now popup on your map, when you open it.
  • Improved NPC image transitions.
  • Locked navigation keyboard shortcuts when phone/inventory are open.
  • You will now unlock sex scenes for each girl (that has them already) after completing a special event (this will usually be her first sex scene).
  • Added a star icon to memories & cosplay image thumbnails, to indicate if they are new.
Have fun with the test version and feedback is highly appreciated, as always!

All the best,
Faerin

Fire

Jul 8, 2017
v0.83 will be released on November the 2nd, today I will release a test version (only Veronica's content is updated and ready, the rest will be buggy).

Here's a changelog of everything I have done so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please note: this is a test version!!!
Those that ask/complain about bugs for character other than Veronica, will be locked in a small room with the crazy fat chick, man-bear-woman and a collection of medieval sex toys.
Hi Faerin,

First of all, thanks for the early release.
Second I encountered some not ok things:
1. this missing icon from location Capture.PNG
2. In the morning if I select quick move at 6:00 Claire is displayed on roof, but when I go there she is not present.

Regards

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
Hi Faerin,

First of all, thanks for the early release.
Second I encountered some not ok things:
1. this missing icon from location View attachment 164672
2. In the morning if I select quick move at 6:00 Claire is displayed on roof, but when I go there she is not present.

Regards
I did not mention Claire's bugs as she isn't finished, Faerin said it in his post.

Reactions: Fire

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
Hey @Faerin, I've a bug for you.

After going into Veronica's room at 11 PM two times for the event when you peek at her in the dress but she catches you and you leave because she's angry it gets stuck on PC's line "Damn, she's so hot!" and won't progress.

All in all, the new version is looking swell, love the new UI

Reactions: Faerin

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hey @Faerin, I've a bug for you.

After going into Veronica's room at 11 PM two times for the event when you peek at her in the dress but she catches you and you leave because she's angry it gets stuck on PC's line "Damn, she's so hot!" and won't progress.

All in all, the new version is looking swell, love the new UI
Ignore that option until you progress further.
Anyway, I know this isn't walkthrough thread, but I hope @Faerin might help. I went with Veronica route, but after 65 submission I got message that she will catch me when I snoop at mom... but nothing happens... I know this worked in previous versions, what troubles me if I somehow fell into loop, as Claire's path is obviously bugged.

Did somebody past this in Veronica's progression?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey @Thermophob I just checked this and it seems to be working fine for me. Are you in the downstairs hallway at 22:00?
If it doesn't work, feel free to send me your savegame (on discord or faeringames@gmail.com) and I'll have a look at it.
I think that explains it, 10pm not 11pm. Military time is difficult for some of us lazy 12hr clock people. ...Or maybe that is just my dyslexic ass. XD
A way to switch between a 12 and 24 hour clock would be a nice QoL option to have, though it might cause issues with your save game system...

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hey @Thermophob I just checked this and it seems to be working fine for me. Are you in the downstairs hallway at 22:00?
Yes, I am. I played that scene dozen of times in previous versions. When I go now, I constantly get Mom/Claire doing her hair... No sneak attack by Veronica :(
If it doesn't work, feel free to send me your savegame (on discord or faeringames@gmail.com) and I'll have a look at it.
Ok, I sent you savefile :)

Brutos#174

Oct 29, 2017
For me, the following bugs have occurred:

8:00 am Saturday Yoga with the girls I have no options ..... I can not do anything

23 pm when I get Veronica in her room visit the game hangs (I have to restart then)

Fitnes Club has disappeared from the map (after giving Veronica the maid outfit)..............

Shopping Center: Desous can be found in the Bookstore

I do not use cheats .....

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes