Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I believe I have encountered a bug, I have played through each Character's lines to the following stats:
Veronica: Love = 50, Arousal = 35, Submissive = 65,<--- All Capped. Star =17
Amy: Love = 10, Star = 3.
Clair: Love = 60, Arousal = 78, Jealousy = 2, Star = 13.
I have received the Massage Oil from Amy, gave the massage to Clair, way beyond that in Claire's line now,
Amy's Hint says "I should check up on her, maybe we can have a drink at Neon" I have done that numerous times and yet I do not get anymore dialogue/story progression, no additional love points, I can't seem to progress this story any further. Veronica has gone all the way through her training, I can't do anything else with her, until I progress Amy, If this is a bug, hopefully it can be fixed, if it is not a bug, what am I missing?
Veronica's stars are too high. They need to be at 11 to trigger the scene you're looking for at Neon.
  1. Quit the game to the main menu screen.
  2. Open your save file in Notepad (or any other text editor of your choice).
  3. Search for <ID>3</ID>.
  4. Scroll down just a bit until you see <Name>Special</Name>.
  5. Change <Value>17</Value> to <Value>11</Value>.
  6. Now save the file (but don't close Notepad yet).
  7. Load your game and play out the scene at Neon.
  8. When you and Veronica return home, save your game again and quit to the main menu screen.
  9. Go back into Notepad and change the value back to 17, save the file and close Notepad.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Somethink dont works by me, that Amy Call, the point in the Walkthrough
- Amy call MC 5.07 AM – Veronica found the panties that He give to Her...... dont triggerts.
I visit Amy 3 weeks and finish all options, status from Amy and Veronica is " I could use a good night´s rest"

any ideas?
Send MC to bed before 5am.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I have now scanned my download with Avast, Malwarebytes, Super anti spyware and Trojan remover and no viruses found. I think your virus software is just giving a false positive.
Well I'm using Norton. But thanks for checking with your virus checkers.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hej . Może mi ktoś powiedzieć jak zaaktualizować te pobrane pliki wersji 0.8.1 z GDRIVE , bo nie wiem czy jak juz gram, i po pobraniu pliku mapping i skopiowaniu go nie wiem czy mam tą wersje juz najnowszą , czy jakieś jeszcze pliki trzeba gdzieś dołożyć, bo obecnie po wykończeniu wszystkich wskazówek już nic nie ma a powinny być jeśli pobrałem do tej wersji. Proszę o pomoc. Pozdrawiam.
Jak już ktoś powiedział, jest to forum tylko angielskojęzyczne, więc użyj angielskojęzycznego i otrzymasz pomoc łatwiej i szybciej. Jeśli jednak mój tłumacz zrozumiał polskie prawo, chcesz wiedzieć, czy chcesz coś zrobić, aby zaktualizować MoTH do wersji 0.8.1. Odpowiedź brzmi: po prostu wyodrębniasz archiwum, które pobrałeś z WinRAR, 7Zip lub z jakiegokolwiek programu, którego używasz. Nie ma potrzeby osobnej zmiany plików, aby je zaktualizować. Tylko pliki, które musisz przenieść są zapisywane we wcześniejszej wersji. Podfolder z zapisanymi grami znajduje się w folderze MoTH. Wystarczy to sprawdzić.
(i nie wiem, czy jest to nawet zdalnie poprawna polszczyzna, ale staram się zrozumieć...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Jak już ktoś powiedział, jest to forum tylko angielskojęzyczne, więc użyj angielskojęzycznego i otrzymasz pomoc łatwiej i szybciej. Jeśli jednak mój tłumacz zrozumiał polskie prawo, chcesz wiedzieć, czy chcesz coś zrobić, aby zaktualizować MoTH do wersji 0.8.1. Odpowiedź brzmi: po prostu wyodrębniasz archiwum, które pobrałeś z WinRAR, 7Zip lub z jakiegokolwiek programu, którego używasz. Nie ma potrzeby osobnej zmiany plików, aby je zaktualizować. Tylko pliki, które musisz przenieść są zapisywane we wcześniejszej wersji. Podfolder z zapisanymi grami znajduje się w folderze MoTH. Wystarczy to sprawdzić.
(i nie wiem, czy jest to nawet zdalnie poprawna polszczyzna, ale staram się zrozumieć...)

R

RWaites

I believe I have encountered a bug, I have played through each Character's lines to the following stats:
Veronica: Love = 50, Arousal = 35, Submissive = 65,<--- All Capped. Star =17
Amy: Love = 10, Star = 3.
Clair: Love = 60, Arousal = 78, Jealousy = 2, Star = 13.
I have received the Massage Oil from Amy, gave the massage to Clair, way beyond that in Claire's line now,
Amy's Hint says "I should check up on her, maybe we can have a drink at Neon" I have done that numerous times and yet I do not get anymore dialogue/story progression, no additional love points, I can't seem to progress this story any further. Veronica has gone all the way through her training, I can't do anything else with her, until I progress Amy, If this is a bug, hopefully it can be fixed, if it is not a bug, what am I missing?
are you playing th v0.8.1b bugfix version?

Hello guys!
where and how can I unlock the tennisclub?
After you see Megan at the PoliceStation go speak with her at the coffee shop >Go to the Police station and ask Debbie about her>next day go back to the police station 09:00 (or maybe10:00) and search fpr Debby click Collectable>Racket>Debby

So on the first screen there's the download post. So I downloaded this game from the mega link. When I unrared it my virus software deleted the exe file saying it had a serious virus. Anyone else run into this and are their additional download posts somewhere deeper in the thread that are clean? If not where's a clean download? Thanks in advance.
Have you triedExcluding the whole game folder and subfolders in your Antivirus

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I have a trouble with a video playback in game. Black screen instead playback.
Meanwhile all game video files may be played directly from folder "StreamingAssets" with MPC or WMP without any trouble.
I`ve installed webmdshow-1.0.4.1.zip, as recommended in OP.
But it did not solve the problem.
Please Help!

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I have a trouble with a video playback in game. Black screen instead playback.
Meanwhile all game video files may be played directly from folder "StreamingAssets" with MPC or WMP without any trouble.
I`ve installed webmdshow-1.0.4.1.zip, as recommended in OP.
But it did not solve the problem.
Please Help!
In game go to mobile setting and restricted the framerate to 30fps

Suthan

Feb 14, 2018
while I extracting the game it shows error in resource.resource file
Someone plz upload that file.
Thanks in advance

ruxlpuxl

Jun 24, 2017
I got a error message at game start, mentioning DX11 / resolution problems.
It's the first time (first game) i got this kind of message, so i'm a little bit confused.
Maybe someone can help me with that:

"Switching to resolution 1920x1080 failed, trying lower one
Switching to resolution 1920x1080 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1920x1080 fs=1 hz=0)"

Thanks in advance

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I got a error message at game start, mentioning DX11 / resolution problems.
It's the first time (first game) i got this kind of message, so i'm a little bit confused.
Maybe someone can help me with that:

"Switching to resolution 1920x1080 failed, trying lower one
Switching to resolution 1920x1080 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1920x1080 fs=1 hz=0)"

Thanks in advance
Check this thread
or there is manual inside your extracted game folder read that if its windows 7 you need to update the version with latest version go to setting under update & security tab click check for update

ruxlpuxl

Jun 24, 2017
Check this thread
or there is manual inside your extracted game folder read that if its windows 7 you need to update the version with latest version go to setting under update & security tab click check for update
Thanks.
Gotta try this out. :)

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
I do enjoy this game but to be honest it's pretty much over once you've fucked your mom and two sisters. (sorry landlady and room-mates) All the additional characters just feel like filler. Devs do rather seem to be afraid to end titles through fear of losing patrons.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I do enjoy this game but to be honest it's pretty much over once you've fucked your mom and two sisters. (sorry landlady and room-mates) All the additional characters just feel like filler. Devs do rather seem to be afraid to end titles through fear of losing patrons.
i don't think he is fear of loosing! as he said in his previous post there will be total 15 girl to have relation with & 3 more game planned, so there is lot more to happen in Moth also he had learn a lot from Moth which he want to use in other games & moth project was the easiest one for him so there is lot more to come!

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes