dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone got a checksum for the "Man of the house v0.8.1b (extra).rar" file? Though testing the archive gives no errors and the earlier version gave me the same bug. Not sure what else this could be. With Ashley and mom crushing I only have Veronica left... I wonder how long before she starts crashing too..

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Anyone got a checksum for the "Man of the house v0.8.1b (extra).rar" file? Though testing the archive gives no errors and the earlier version gave me the same bug. Not sure what else this could be. With Ashley and mom crushing I only have Veronica left... I wonder how long before she starts crashing too..
Try this full save & try updating your graphic card or windows.

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks! Unfortunately it's the same with this save too. My windows is up to date. Graphics driver is an interesting question. This is an oldish laptop, so I'm not even sure what it has. I think it's an embedded Intel graphics chip. Does this game use DirectX? (I have v 11, that's not too old or is it?) I'm thinking it could be a particular visual effect if it is not a problem with a data error.

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
I think I'll need to try this on another machine to see if it is my game download or the software environment. Signing off for now, thank you very much for your suggestions!

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Me as well. Every time I go to the Vault it just keeps looping the same three lines of dialogue.
I had the same problem. After I changed the incest patch to the latest version the problem was gone. If you haven't tried this it might work.

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks! Unfortunately it's the same with this save too. My windows is up to date. Graphics driver is an interesting question. This is an oldish laptop, so I'm not even sure what it has. I think it's an embedded Intel graphics chip. Does this game use DirectX? (I have v 11, that's not too old or is it?) I'm thinking it could be a particular visual effect if it is not a problem with a data error.
I was having similar crashing problems lately. Turns out there was a lot of strain on my graphics card. So I went to the settings (found on the cell phone in game) and restricted the framerate to 30fps. My game hasn't crashed since.

Here's a troubleshooting thread for you in case my solution isn't your solution

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hej . Może mi ktoś powiedzieć jak zaaktualizować te pobrane pliki wersji 0.8.1 z GDRIVE , bo nie wiem czy jak juz gram, i po pobraniu pliku mapping i skopiowaniu go nie wiem czy mam tą wersje juz najnowszą , czy jakieś jeszcze pliki trzeba gdzieś dołożyć, bo obecnie po wykończeniu wszystkich wskazówek już nic nie ma a powinny być jeśli pobrałem do tej wersji. Proszę o pomoc. Pozdrawiam.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Hej . Może mi ktoś powiedzieć jak zaaktualizować te pobrane pliki wersji 0.8.1 z GDRIVE , bo nie wiem czy jak juz gram, i po pobraniu pliku mapping i skopiowaniu go nie wiem czy mam tą wersje juz najnowszą , czy jakieś jeszcze pliki trzeba gdzieś dołożyć, bo obecnie po wykończeniu wszystkich wskazówek już nic nie ma a powinny być jeśli pobrałem do tej wersji. Proszę o pomoc. Pozdrawiam.
First, I think that if you want some help you should use english. Most people here doesn't understand your language (polish I think). If Google translate has translated it correctly,more or less, you are wondering about your version of the game. When you start your game, on the start screen (picture of the girls) in the lower right corner it should read version 0.8.1b. If not, you need to download again or from another site.

R

RWaites

I think this is what you are looking for the 0.8.1 Walk through
Myślę, że właśnie tego szukasz 0.8.1

Jabism

Apr 15, 2018
I believe I have encountered a bug, I have played through each Character's lines to the following stats:
Veronica: Love = 50, Arousal = 35, Submissive = 65,<--- All Capped. Star =17
Amy: Love = 10, Star = 3.
Clair: Love = 60, Arousal = 78, Jealousy = 2, Star = 13.
I have received the Massage Oil from Amy, gave the massage to Clair, way beyond that in Claire's line now,
Amy's Hint says "I should check up on her, maybe we can have a drink at Neon" I have done that numerous times and yet I do not get anymore dialogue/story progression, no additional love points, I can't seem to progress this story any further. Veronica has gone all the way through her training, I can't do anything else with her, until I progress Amy, If this is a bug, hopefully it can be fixed, if it is not a bug, what am I missing?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So on the first screen there's the download post. So I downloaded this game from the mega link. When I unrared it my virus software deleted the exe file saying it had a serious virus. Anyone else run into this and are their additional download posts somewhere deeper in the thread that are clean? If not where's a clean download? Thanks in advance.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
So on the first screen there's the download post. So I downloaded this game from the mega link. When I unrared it my virus software deleted the exe file saying it had a serious virus. Anyone else run into this and are their additional download posts somewhere deeper in the thread that are clean? If not where's a clean download? Thanks in advance.
I have now scanned my download with Avast, Malwarebytes, Super anti spyware and Trojan remover and no viruses found. I think your virus software is just giving a false positive.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes