Noamiko

Apr 30, 2017
I donno quite how to put it...but it seems to me that the sex scenes are somewhat "limited". For example I would like to see more camera angels, more positions, more interactions ("Do you like being my sl**"...or maybe some hairpulling? spanking?).

I mean, He is not a boy anymore. and at least 2 of his sex partners can be "pushed" a bit further.

Just a thought.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Okay, the problem is I massaged Mom a long time ago and I didn't search for the sex shop in google at this time. I am at the point where MC take a bath with her.
No you haven't gone to far, spy on her in her bedroom at 22.00 and confess, next day 21.00 watch TV with her, then you should get the option to massage her again, now google the sex shop.

smurfman

Jul 15, 2018
ok I tried and looked and searched. im suck at 99%. im missing amys photos number 2 thru 8.. any help would be apperated.. thanks

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
So any advice I'm about to start playing this game and i saw the walkthrou and I can't understand it so should i focus on one characte at time or what?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So any advice I'm about to start playing this game and i saw the walkthrou and I can't understand it so should i focus on one characte at time or what?
Best advice I can give you is to go along with all the main characters storylines as they are intertwined so if you concentrate on one you cant progress with another

Larry5168

Reactions: Carlo S

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
I found a good Walkthrough_v0.6.3 from Faerin it's perfect for begginers but I think it outdate have someone new version of Walkthrough made by Faerin? I will appreaciate if you share.

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone plz can tell how to do the no panties part on Veronica. I took the 3 pics with the maid ourfit, i spied on her at 23:00 and the mc said : something something with no pants. In the walkthrough it s just saying 3 pics with maid outfit no panties. How do i remove the pants

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Anyone plz can tell how to do the no panties part on Veronica. I took the 3 pics with the maid ourfit, i spied on her at 23:00 and the mc said : something something with no pants. In the walkthrough it s just saying 3 pics with maid outfit no panties. How do i remove the pants
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Larry5168

bananaEgg

Jul 11, 2018
after sending first fake email i basically stuck at current progress. How do i get the stepmother to invite bath scene?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I aleardy have it and I don't understand that walkthrough that's why I say if someone have Walkthrough made by Faerin
As far as I am aware Faerin hasnt made a walkthrough and Carlos one is the recognised Official Walkthrough but try the game and if you get stuck just ask here I am sure there will be someone willing to help you out

ewwwiick1020

Jul 31, 2017
i have yet to get the call from amy, what specific time and place do i need to eb to get them, and also how do i finish slave path for amy

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes