Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
MEGA 0.7.9 bugfix -

--- Walkthrough 0.7.9 --- Mapping 0.7.9 with all the new Characters --- Save 0.7.8 --- Cosplay Collectables 0.7.9 version --- ---------------- @dr FeelGood - Torrent 0.7.9 bugfix -

--------------- @Benjy CGs -

----------- Brothers, A Great Weekend for Everyone :):):)
Hi, sorry for ask this, but i just do not remember if i download the v0.7.9b extra or just the v0.7.9 extra.
Can you tell me if this link or the one in page 1 are the v0.7.9b extra?
Because when i click on both link the one on first page and this one, the mega link do not say v0.7.9b extra, but just the regular v0.7.9 extra.
Anticipate thankses.

Blourg

Mar 12, 2018
Okay guys, so it seems I should have googled the sex shop when I massaged mom, but I'm way past this point and I can't google anything now. Is there anything I can do?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Wow...I totally overlooked that part...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just change the dialogue and make it an enjoyable accident...Maybe she tells him again he should not come indies her, he apologizes and she tells him don't worry it felt really good which will open up the story later for doing it again.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, sorry for ask this, but i just do not remember if i download the v0.7.9b extra or just the v0.7.9 extra.
Can you tell me if this link or the one in page 1 are the v0.7.9b extra?
Because when i click on both link the one on first page and this one, the mega link do not say v0.7.9b extra, but just the regular v0.7.9 extra.
Anticipate thankses.
Don't worry, now You'll find only the bugfix version, the other isn't available anymore :):):)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Wow...I totally overlooked that part...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may think there are a lot of mistakes, but I didn't see any. And I'm an expert on mistakes! XD

Seriously, though, I think the images of Claire on the date are the best in the game. She's absolutely beautiful!

But back to the creampie...I've got an impregnation fetish, so I wouldn't mind seeing "oops!"

can't find the collectible in MCs drawer... met the superhero but nothing to click there...
The collectible after you meet the superhero isn't in the drawer in MC's room, it's at the entrance to the apartment building.

Reactions: Ponte77 and Faerin

Blourg

Mar 12, 2018
Oh, so I can search for the sex shop when I am the one who is massaged? How can I trigger this event?

Thanks for your help :)

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.7.9 bugfix -

--- Walkthrough 0.7.9 --- Mapping 0.7.9 with all the new Characters --- Save 0.7.8 --- Cosplay Collectables - all 0.7.9 version --- All the Dates ---- Fake emails - all ---- 0.7.9 events, complete--- Ashley and Sophia Fashion Show --------------------------- @dr FeelGood - Torrent 0.7.9 bugfix -

--------------- @Benjy CGs -

----------

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Oh, so I can search for the sex shop when I am the one who is massaged? How can I trigger this event?

Thanks for your help :)
Brother, when MC is doing Mom's massage, look in the hint on the phone and see if is asking for the oil, then go in the Google and look for the Sex Shop, go there, and after talk with Amy, here is all the event in the PDF :):):)

Blourg

Mar 12, 2018
Brother, when MC is doing Mom's massage, look in the hint on the phone and see if is asking for the oil, then go in the Google and look for the Sex Shop, go there, and after talk with Amy, here is all the event in the PDF :):):)
Okay, the problem is I massaged Mom a long time ago and I didn't search for the sex shop in google at this time. I am at the point where MC take a bath with her.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes