darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
bonsoirs
quelqu un aurais t il eu ce bug pour la premiere scene avec veronica a la plage et si vous auriez une solution pour que je puisse le passer

good nights
Someone would have had this bug for the first scene with Veronica at the beach and if you have a solution so that I can pass it

View attachment 126048

View attachment 126049
hey, I had this bug too. I think it is because you have low relationship with Veronica. At least it worked normally for me when I raised it

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Honestly, she could be anyone. I only thought of Aunt Emma because she wears that exact same shade of red fingernail polish. But then, Faerin was talking about doing a date night with Claire this next update if he had the time for it.
Claire makes the most sense as the superhero for two major reasons...
One she brings it up during dinner and two she works at at the high tech company that would create such a superhero!

Now there are only three women we have seen who work there so if it isn't Claire it is more likely one of those two.

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin
U

User_551620

One she brings it up during dinner and two she works at at the high tech company that would create such a superhero!

Now there are only three women we have seen who work there so if it isn't Claire it is more likely one of those two.
well, we don't know (besides Faerin of course (damn XD) if the color of her eyes are a relevant subject according to the superheroine. so we can only guess (personal..i guess its noone of all known women/girls)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

She could very well be Claire. But, I still have my doubts. What I do know is she is being called a superhero, but we don't know that she has any powers or high-tech gadgets. For all we know, she is just a normal female costumed vigilante (that knows how to fight) running around beating the crap out of bad guys. She wouldn't need to have the benefits of a high-tech company for that. She isn't Batgirl, (that we know of).

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
She could very well be Claire. But, I still have my doubts. What I do know is she is being called a superhero, but we don't know that she has any powers or high-tech gadgets. For all we know, she is just a normal female costumed vigilante (that knows how to fight) running around beating the crap out of bad guys. She wouldn't need to have the benefits of a high-tech company for that. She isn't Batgirl, (that we know of).
Well if you plan to go around fighting crime you need one of two things...
Either super powers and if you don't have those, high technology to give you the edge over the criminals.
So until such time as I see a radioactive spider running around this game, I'm going to assume either that company gives someone superpowers or super technology to fight crime!

babar

Jun 17, 2017
hey, I had this bug too. I think it is because you have low relationship with Veronica. At least it worked normally for me when I raised it
Merci pour la reponse je vais prendre d autre chemin et je réessayerais plus tard pour la plage
et encore merci

Thank you for the answer I will take another path and I will try again later for the beach
and thank you again

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
doesn’t matter who the superhero is. i just hope her superpower whatever it is is something she has to use sparingly:

if it’s telekinesis where she uses her mind to throw thugs around, everytime she uses it she loses a piece of clothing.

or a technology powered suit that isn’t quite perfected that pieces break off while in use (she has to be naked in the suit to be in it)

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Only a few more hours till it's happy hour again. Looking forward to the new update, with the mysterious Superhero. I'll guess I do as I usually do; start a new game from the beginning. I just haven't tired of the well known scenes yet. I love playing them again and again. You have created a great game Faerin. Thank you very much. I hope for many more updates to enjoy. And to all of you on this forum, you are the most generous and helpful people I have encountered.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
doesn’t matter who the superhero is. i just hope her superpower whatever it is is something she has to use sparingly:

if it’s telekinesis where she uses her mind to throw thugs around, everytime she uses it she loses a piece of clothing.

or a technology powered suit that isn’t quite perfected that pieces break off while in use (she has to be naked in the suit to be in it)
I have it on good authority that one of her superpowers is she is able to suck the cum out of your balls in a single bound!

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I have it on good authority that one of her superpowers is she is able to suck the cum out of your balls in a single bound!
That sounds wonderful, yet painful at the same time! Hopefully, she will at least restrain herself enough so she doesn't accidently suck the golf balls through the hose, if you catch my meaning.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
First thanks for your answer.
So that means that I'm stuck in the Amy path is because of the bug?
Brother, to be sincere, I'm thinking that the issue is with Save because I tried to fix it all and I was not lucky, I lower the Amy's points, tried to follow the path with Amy in every possible way, but the Save stopped only with Her, and I played in versions 0.7.7 and 0.7.8, with the same problem in both the versions, for this reason I made a new Save for You, if tomorrow, in the new version don't works, You can follow the game with the Save I sent to You :):):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
im stuck with Ashley ,
Brother, I think You did the last achievement, and don't have a shower with Ashley and You can't be able to do it now, try go to the bathroom 21.00 hours and see, and the other achievement MC need follow the Horror movies, and let Ashley sleep with the lingerie, and if You don't have the text of Ashley, go to the living room and see at 21.00 hours. :):):)

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
Brother, I think You did the last achievement, and don't have a shower with Ashley and You can't be able to do it now, try go to the bathroom 21.00 hours and see, and the other achievement MC need follow the Horror movies, and let Ashley sleep with the lingerie, and if You don't have the text of Ashley, go to the living room and see at 21.00 hours. :):):)
What does it say for her hints?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes