Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm missing a few pics and I tried looking all over the game for them.
I'm missing Ashley's 51 & 107 - 110, Mom's 33 and Veronica's 7.
Any help?
I already got as far in the latest version as possible. Hopefully I can still get them.
EDIT: I'm also missing the Ancient Egypt Cosplay Collectable number 3
Ashley: #51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ashley: #107-110

Mom: #33

Veronica: #7

Ancient Egypt Cosplay Collectable: #3

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Brother, @Faerin will do events with all the characters, and I know He is my Amigo, and will not do this to me, and leave Pam without a good event with a lot of sex :p:p:p, I'm joking, but You can wait @Faerin said Pam's turn wil come, for sure :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Honestly I hope the Dev is never finished...

Reactions: Carlo S

YesMan

Jun 17, 2017
The hint for Veronica says I need to speak to Amy to make her jealous, Is it the Gym or the night club I need to do this?

babar

Jun 17, 2017
bonsoirs
quelqu un aurais t il eu ce bug pour la premiere scene avec veronica a la plage et si vous auriez une solution pour que je puisse le passer

good nights
Someone would have had this bug for the first scene with Veronica at the beach and if you have a solution so that I can pass it

upload_2018-7-19_19-41-20.png

upload_2018-7-19_19-42-6.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah I did that, but we got straight into the taxi. I dont get the chance to speak to amy.
When you get to the entrance to Neon, talk to Amy about having a drink. Then talk to Veronica afterwards about a ride home after she gets off work at 4:30. Veronica should bring up that she saw you and Amy talking in the cab on the way home.

YesMan

Jun 17, 2017
When you get to the entrance to Neon, talk to Amy about having a drink. Then talk to Veronica afterwards about a ride home after she gets off work at 4:30. Veronica should bring up that she saw you and Amy talking in the cab on the way home.
Just tried this and she doesn't mention it, she just proceeds with the HJ. Not sure if the game glitched or if I've missed out on doing something. All her stats are full.

FireGuy86

Jan 5, 2018
How do i get to know Amy better it says to get a drink with her at the Neon but i can't figure it out like i've tried everything(i think) and when i talk to her at the end of the conversation she always says but i need to get back to work

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do i get to know Amy better it says to get a drink with her at the Neon but i can't figure it out like i've tried everything(i think) and when i talk to her at the end of the conversation she always says but i need to get back to work
Could you post your save, please? I'll take a look at it for you.

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 253 Votes